Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Chap 8

'It was a tree. Just a tree. No leaves, just branches. i fall...' A story of a girl plagued by dreams that are her destiny.

Chapter 8 - Chap 8

Chapter 8 - Chap 8
Gill.
We were gathered around the tree. Before I go on, I should tell you something. My name is Gill Lemez, and I might just be about to do the worst thing a guy can do to his mum. I am about to ruin her career. Maybe. Not in the usual way. Oh, no. That would be waaay to simple. We have to use magic. But I’m getting ahead of myself. It all started when I had to go into the one empty room to think. I ran into two girls. They were both pretty thin, but one looked kind of pretty, with short blond hair, but the other… she was beautiful. She had long brown hair, and the deepest blue-gray eyes. Anyway, the blonde one said her name was Liesh, and the other was Ari. But then they turned weird. They said Ari was the Keeper of the ultimate Light, and Liesh was her Guardian. And, oh yeah, I was their Third.  I thought they were crazy…until Ari got so angry she burst into flames. So that’s it.
“You sure you’re ok?” Ari asked. She has a voice like silk.
“Yeah. Lets just do this.” I said. Liesh nodded. Ari, Liesh and I grabbed the tree. I could see Ari using her earth Skills.
~ Tell them I am going to shake the earth to open the cages. ~ Ari mind-spoke to me.
~ You cant. The cages are locked. ~ I said.
~ You can lift the earth ~ Liesh said. ~Bring the cages here so you can see. ~
~ Great! ~Ari said, closing her eyes. I closed mine.
* You are about to be lifted up and moved. Do not worry. I am here. * I said to the animals. I could feel the ground shake as they were bought here. I opened my eyes. Ari was already shaping the earth like a key. I glanced at Liesh. I could see posters all over. Ari unlocked the cages. *
 You will be taken to a place where you will be free. * I told the animals. Ari lifted her arms, dragging one hand along the tree trunk. The animals rose into the air. She pushed the tree slowly. The animals flew gently.
* Do not worry. You are almost there. * I could feel their terror. I placed my eyes in the lions, and saw the jungle was near.
~ They are almost there. ~ I mind spoke to Ari. I looked back through the lion’s eyes. They landed.
* Here is your new home. You are free. *
~ They are in the jungle ~ I said. All three of us collapsed in a heap. Liesh grabbed the piece of paper the Quest was on. 
 
Keeper, you have mastered wind, and almost mastered Earth. Guardian, you have mastered telekinesis. Third, you have mastered animal thought.Next, the Trio will be high and dry. 
 
“What now?” I asked.
“You have to leave to come with us.” Ari said. I nodded. Liesh got me paper and a pen. then, I started writing.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment