Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Anger Problems

One Shots With: Tala, Kai, Spencer, Bryan, Ian and my oc... *cough* Roxyanne Jaren Nixen! Roxy for short. :)

Chapter 1 - Anger Problems

Chapter 1 - Anger Problems
Bryan and Ian get on Roxy's last nerve and she shows just how bad her temper is.
And, Sooner or later I will post up a pic of Roxy.:)

"Roxy and Tala sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g-" Sang Ian as ran around a armchair that a female was sitting in, her orchid-orange-green eyes flared with anger but she said nothing as she turned a page from her book.

"First comes love, second come's marrige, than come's a baby lookin' like it's father." Teased Bryan, joining in with Ian. The female sighed and closed her eyes.

No use to start a fight...

Yeah right. Her bitbeast laughed.

Not helping my temper, Icetra.

Sorry, Roxyanne.

Bryan and Ian smiled then continued,

"That's not all, thats not all! Then come's the baby drinkin' acohol!" The female slammed her book down, growling.

"..."

"It's true." He replied, smugly. The female glared at him.

"Sooooo truuuueeeee..." Sang Ian as he stood by Bryan,watching the female. She clutched her book, her eye's twitched and she turned her head, sighing.

"..." Ian smirked.

"You and Tala do make-out alot." He pointed out,matter-of-factly,causing the older Russian to yet again sighed and run her gloved hand through her fire-red black streaked hair. She didn't reply, just stood and glare with venom and anger deep within her strange colored eyes. Bryan snickered and nudged Ian with his elbow.

"Watch..." He whispered to the younger boy, "So... When was the last time you and him sleep together?" Angerily, the girl clutched her book, her hands trembled in her anger.

"Yeah, did you-"

CRASH! BOOM!

Tala, Spencer, and Kai all rushed into the room and noticed two dead looking boys, Ian and Bryan. Tala nervously glanced at his girlfriend, who was seething with anger. Spencer sighed and turned to walk back into the kitchen.

"Calm her down, Tala, will ya?" Spencer asked as he glanced back at the redhead. Kai sighed.

"Idiots..." He muttered, following Spencer. Tala gulped,

"Why me?"

"Because, your the captain dating the female!" Spencer called back wearily. Tala sighed and cursed in his head.

Oh Roxy...

She's your problem! His bitbeast replied, laughing.

Our problem!

Ice is my problem.. Dang female wolf...

Tala ignored the wolf and smiled nervously.

"So..." He begain, a book was launched at his head, he ducked, the book missing by two inches.

"Shut up." Was the only response.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment