Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Nightfall

 Still begining the story, but trust me if you stick around long enough you will get a story that will send you flying! 

Chapter 1 - Nightfall

Chapter 1 - Nightfall
Night was drawing near, Yuuyaku and me, Touhi, where still in the neighboring town to our village. As we ran past the town's gate master, Yuuyaku tripped. I stopped to help her up, after all what kind of friend would I be if I would have just kept running? As I bent down with a hand out, she looked up at me and I could tell through her facial expression that she was using my eyes again. On normal occasion she would of said something like "Do my eyes really look like that?. . . . so blank. . . ." or "why am I the blind one!" but no, this time she said to me "well come on! Help me up! We've got to make it back before they close the gates! We've got to keep moving!"
 
I picked her up and begun to run with her in my arms, after all she was right. When the shadow of the west forest falls over our village we lock everyone inside and lock everything out. And we wouldn't get there in time at the rate we where going. I guess we shouldn't have stayed here so long, afterall, Yuuyaku is blind. "TOUHI---!!"  I looked up and ---
 
 
-BANG!-
 
 
 
"Huhh. . . where---" Yuuyaku interupted me "We're back at home silly!" I could see the sun com up from over the forest in the East "What happened? I don't remember making it ho---" Yuuyaku knew very well what I was about to say, "You baka boy. You ran us into a tree you moron!" I rubbed my head. "Then why weren't you hurt? How did we get back in time?" Yuuyaku sighed and turned around. "Kyuu!" I jumped up "What is that thing!!" "Touhi, get down. you know it's bad to hang on those boards!" Sure enough I was hanging from the support boards on the celling, "I'm not planning on getting down until I knew that thing's not a demon!" The little creature that Yuuyaku was holding now jumped out of her arms. "Of coarse it's not a demon! Don't you remember? I found him before my parents died. Little Okugi went out of control before the attack. He's been in training ever since with the kiraonis." I jumped down just to fall on my head. Okugi jumped next to me and gate me a little nudge on my head. "Maybe you'd better get some more res---" then at that second time froze and soon after I passed out again.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
~~~~~~~
For those who do not know any japanese:
 
Yuuyaku means Spirit
Touhi means runner
Okugi means secret and a few more things. . . . *evil smerk*
baka means idiot
kira means killer
and
 oni means demon  (even though Okugi isn't a demon, in this case it just meant that this animal got WAY out of control)
 
 
 
~~~~
Enjoy^^

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

finalfantasy on August 2, 2007, 2:19:00 PM

finalfantasy on
finalfantasynice...even though baka actually means stupid, just for future ref...^^

BrokenMoonScar on August 3, 2007, 7:45:58 AM

BrokenMoonScar on
BrokenMoonScarI've seen it as both idiot and stupid. +stupid is what it means in that heat^^

finalfantasy on August 4, 2007, 11:01:02 AM

finalfantasy on
finalfantasyyea me 2...
okies, i guess that helps some...

luckylace222 on August 3, 2007, 5:01:34 AM

luckylace222 on
luckylace222xD SO COOL!! SO AWESOME!!! I like the "bang" part!