Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Random stuff from the class room from hell.

 . . . . thought of ranDUMBly. . . original title was ways to get yourself killed, but I don't think I would want to have that for a title. . . . .

Chapter 3 - Random stuff from the class room from hell.

Chapter 3 - Random stuff from the class room from hell.
~~~~~~~~ Just as a word before I click submit,!!!!~~~~~~~~~~
Don't read 18 unless you don't care about cursing. okay? just don't read any of it. Okay lil kiddies?




1~
When there is a quiet moment in the classroom, (or at least when it's quiet enought for most students to hear you~especially if somone says crazy) Either stand up or really loudly say "Crazy??... I was Crazy once. They locked me up in a nice little white room. I lived there. I also died there. But they where nice enought to bury me there too. It was nice and quiet for a while, in the cold, cold ground where the worms tickled my toes."

2~
Then a few minutes later, at the first chance you get, raise your hand and whatever the question answer in a completely serious voice "Those worms... they drove me crazy!"

. . .
3~
If you get a project in science when your teacher asks if there are any questions raise your hand and ask if you can skip this one because you're still mad about how your rock candy lab never worked out in eighth grade. (seriously happening to me... just a big blob of murky sugar water since forever ago)

4~
If Someone is really mad somewhere around you seems pissed off at the world, walk up to him/her and ask if s/he needs a bonnana for their ear. (refer to charly the unicorn II )

5~
Make a screamo version of a favrite barney or little kid show, remaking the barbie girl song again will do. If you can't sing screamo, yell at top of your lungs OUTSIDE. (Dangerous at school inside... unless gym class)

6~
Make a mask from the game "The Legend of Zelda, Majora's Mask:" Wear it to school, take pictures, and show meh. I wanna see it! (I madeith za Keaton!!!!!)

7~
Durring those dumb breaks when you walk around durring ISTEP (or whatever your state's regulated testing thing is called) Anyway, when you see one of your teachers in the hall after the break going back to your room (if you have to stay in your 1 classroom all day only works best) Anyway (again...) Ask a teacher you have, just not one you have durring ISTEP ask him/her if you can come and finish your test in their room. When they say you can't insist that s/he is a way better teacher then the one you have to be in. When they reject you even further, walk away and yell something along the lines of "Well I didn't want to be in your class anyway!"

lol. I did this earlier today... I'm just glad Mr. Lubben is a fun dude and (hopefully) didn't take that seriously...

8~
Carry an empty container of oreos into your lunchroom and place on tabel. When people are all "where the hell are mah cookies!?!?" Be all "...Don't you like plastic?"

9~
(have your friends help spread the word) PRETEND YOU IS A NINJA IN DISCISE!!! Make sure you look up how to paperfold a suriken on youtube or somewhere so you have hard proof you ist a ninja.

10~
Carry around a jigantic spoon. All day. For at least a week in a row. When someone asks you about it, reply " Mah spoon's too big."

*See bottom of page. I might remember to add a link*

11~
Wear poofy clothes to school at say you're sora.

12~
Write in Japanese all over your arm.

13~
When you answer is wrong in class and your teacher tells you you answered your question wrong say " I reject your Reality and Substitute my own" (quote~Adam, Mythbusters)

14~
(I'm sorry you're still reading this.) Sing the goofy goober song and count how many people siing along. If noone, count how many peeps make it obvious they're trying as hard as they can to not look your way.

15~
Talk in a diffrent language all the time. like... japanese, french, spanish, german, latin(if you is smarticle enough... unlike meep) and if you know only the language of your area, make up a language.

16~
if In art class your hands get freakishly sticky for no reason, or your glue doesn't work yell "~insert friend's name here~and the glue sticks are out to get me!!!!!!!!

17
~ Get online at school and show everyone how awesome this sidte is an d how crappy I type after mountain dew! (Dare to print this out)

18!~
. . . Teach your friends curse words in other languages. Start off with stuff people already think are curse words just cause theyre in like... japanese or something like that. (here's my list.)
"Anata Ga Baka " also "*insert name and label* baka " ~ You're an idiot [ah-nah-tah ga bakah d-eh-s]
"Anata ga baka ka?" ~ are you an idiot? [ah-nah-tah ga bakah d-eh-s ka]
"Shine" ~ A--hole (?) [shi-neh]
"Kisama" ~ . . . Just don't say it. It's the word that rhymes with dothermucker. You can easily get in trouble with this one. Stick with shine. [keesamaa]

19~
(wow. Can't really follow that one up...) Buy something totally awesome, but uncommon (aka weird) and say you got it from ebay (lol my sora Necklace... )I

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

BrokenMoonScar on September 17, 2008, 12:25:08 PM

BrokenMoonScar on
BrokenMoonScarCut off from my story... jerks.



19~
(wow. Can't really follow that one up...) Buy something totally awesome, but uncommon (aka weird) and say you got it from ebay (lol my sora Necklace... )I <3 ebay sooooooo muuuuucccccchhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20~
Cling to your nintendo buddeys and when they're like "KISAMA" be all " I'm an undead. I've come to suck your life out of joo..."

if you have no friends who wouldn't understand that just say you is a parasite.






*Link from 10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJYxCSXjhLI

and yes, the quality of the animation is supposed to be weird. You probably can find better quality somewhere...


*link for those non charlie fans out there waiting to be fans...

(also I have a friend who wanted to shoot herself after the first one... but at least watch the ending of the second one.)
1~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsGYh8AacgY
2~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFCSXr6qnv4&feature=user


Alright... I need to go up to my room before my parents learn tha t I had mountain dew not that long ago.. .maybe 8ish... So good night world! I'll try to upload my pictures tomorrow ! (maybe some big KH art dump... too much for this site's "three a day" rule. BLAH!!! IT SHOULD BE AT LEAST FIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol night! ^3^ *kiss* oyasumi nasai!