Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - One out of infinity

Just what's going on in my head.
 
Warning. This IS a poem of no return.

Chapter 1 - One out of infinity

Chapter 1 - One out of infinity
~~Me~~I am a personPeople get on my nerves.Really fast.I don't like it when the radio and tv are on at the same timeand I hate it when the web page doesn't load.Runescape is okaybut the people who yell at me there for saying Hi to them make me madAnime is coolif you say it isn't I don't care.Manga is cool too.Yet again I don't care if you tell me it isn't cool I'll read it anyway.When my mind is set It will stay like that untill I have hard proof I'm wrong.You can NOT change my opinion.EVER.I hate High School Musical.I'm just trying to survive Middle school until I get to Penn.I Like hard rock.Rappists are Rapeists.pop singers are high.Just look at brittney spears.J-pop is an acception.Like Utada HirakuPeople don't always under stand what other people say.I am often one of those people.I like my hat.I also like the leaf my friend put there.Don't laugh at it.and obviously I DO like to rip leaves off of trees to decorate my hats with.Is it being a hipacrate to take leaves to put on hats to say I care for the environment???oh well.I like to say Rawr.And la la could sometimes mean hello.Yes.Those are my favrite words.German music is coolAnd J-rock is cooler.Nightmare and Glay are my favrite bands.Yet again I'll say I like Utada Hiraku.Simple and Clean is my favrite song of her's.. . . Yes.I do play Kingdom Hearts.I like to play OkamiSusano is an idiotWaka is gay.even though Issun is a perv.yet I still love him so muchI feel bad for poor Amaterasu.She's stuck with retards.To draw is my lifePainting is what I live for thoughI want to be famous somedayBut If I make someone happy with my paintingsor drawingsI don't need to be famous.Maybe that's already happenedmaybe it hasn't.Don't use being a rat as any type of way to dis someone.Rats are great pets.My best pet I ever had was a rat.his name was Shadoe.His ghost might still be here.Yes.He has left me though.He left the friday before Christmas.I would hate him for that.But I love him too much.Valor is my rat today.Dylan is my little sister's rat.They Fight.A LOT.No really.We had to seperate them.Valor gets the top half of the cage.They are seperated by the three put on one level side by side.Jealousy really gets to me sometimes.You probably won't see it.I don't get jealous when I see someone draw something reallly good and put it online to show it to the world.I get jealous when I see the picture in person.That's called chalanging me.I don't like it when people think they are better than me.Especially when I still like mine more and they insist their's is better than mine.But what makes me so much more jealous. . . Is when one of my friends who used to go out with my boyfriend Dakota. . . sounds like she still likes him.I know she isn't trying to make me mad,but I don't want Dakota to leave me.Even if he doesn't like her.I can never be so sure.She's inviting him to her birthday party next weekend.But what hurts me is that I'm supposed to give him his invitation.I'll try and hide I'm jealous.So that I don't ruin her party.Because she's still my friend.. . .There is almost no doubt that she will read this at one point or another.So I'll say it now.Please don't mention this.I really don't want to talk much about this.It will tell me you want to make me more jealous.and it will.. . . . . . . . . It's kind of hard to go on after that.but I'll try.The older arcade games are fun.I don't like the new games that the creaters spend more time on the graphics than all else.Like the important crap.You know, STORY LINE!!The older spyro games beat that new one I just bought.and sold.What was it. . . a new beggining?I beat it in less than a week.I still haven't beaten the games I've had forever.Season of FlameSeason of IceA hero's Tail.(with that I've gotten close but then my data got currupted)Enter the Dragonfly.Year of the Dragon.Year of the Dragon might be a bad example because I have beatan it.but I haven't gotten everything done in the game yet.I really can't tell if there is more than 117%.Maybe there is.probably not.I still play it though.and to make this game bigger in my head. . . Year of the Dragon was what got me into video games.no really.This is obviously my poem of no return.Because I could go on forever.by starting another paragraph with something dumb liketoast is so sexy!Even though that's not what I saymuch.It's kind of an inside joke.If you want in on itgo ask GreyPichu.because I think that crack is dumb.We have records on our wall.Some of them I just want to rip down and play.sometimes.We just got a record player recently,but I know next to nothing from the wall.I like Rick Springfeild.Michael Jackson Scares me.The Beatles suck.And I don't want to admit it.My older sister loves the beatles.. . . We aren't that old either.My oldest sibling is almost 16.So that was never our time.but we like old stuff.Accept for my little sister.I'll say it again.I HATE HANAH MONTANA!!!!!!And all the other Disney chanel stars.They suck.They all seem like people who will grow up and commit suicide.They all sound the same too.Someone else on disney chanel is teaching my little sister to act like a bit----------I don't want her to know that word.Because who knows if she will use it.Our family likes old stuff.The only music I'll listen to classic rock.or hard rock.metal.emo.that kind of genere.I don't like pop.enough to say it multipul time.Which I know I have.getting back to old stuff.There's an old arcade game sitting right next to me.Ever hear of a game called Pengo?There's this cute penguin that has to kill snowbees with ice blocks.Sound vilent?It doesn't seem Vilent.The snowbees melt away.The ice squishes them.and a new one hatches.. . . I know.It is weird.I like Mythbusters.And a lot of the stuff on Discovery Channel.Not much from Disney.But I do love their old movies.I used to watch The Lion King over and over again.I love that movie.Along with A Little Mermaid.Hurculese.Beauty and the Beast.Those movies.Hurculese was watched so much it broke.The casset just wouldn't play anymore one day.My older sister was freakishly sad.She's not sad any more.We bought it on DVD.It will never break it again.I need The Lion King on DVD.I just do.Okay?God.You're still reading this?Wow.You must have a lot of time.I'll stop here.And update this later.This was all that was on my mind.Minus a lot.The pool opened recently.Another week and it's summer.now you know what's on my mind.. . . That concludes this entree on my list of no return.. . .until next time.Don't expect much.Okay?
This was a lot of typing.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

BrokenMoonScar on May 28, 2008, 10:56:24 AM

BrokenMoonScar on
BrokenMoonScarIt was supposed to be centered. . . oh well. . . this was better than the other one.