Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - two of infinity

Just what's going on in my head.
 
Warning. This IS a poem of no return.

Chapter 2 - two of infinity

Chapter 2 - two of infinity
~~Me~~I am still a person.I can count the days of summer with one hand now.3 days maybe?Too dumb to remember at the time.never mind. There are only 2.Because today is wednesday.and it's 9:09 pm.So school's out for the day.I'm mad at the world right now.Alex H**rtm*n is on my team tommorow for feild day.He's such a sore loser.And a sore winner.and an idiot.And to make matters worse,I can almost never catch squat.so yeah.Grace!I don't know how you like him!!That loser threw his shoes up in the rafters yesterday!And how intelegent do you think he could possibally be for doing that!?Maybe his age is also his IQ.. . . just had to say that to the internet.Has anyone ever read a book called Tangerine?We had to read it in my english class.It was acctually a pretty fair book.I would have never picked it up myself. . . but it was cool.I suggust reading it.It never gets slow.but if you like soccer that makes the book a little bit better.and if you like surprises this book is perfect for you.I do suggest it.That's all I'm gonna say for now about that.Oh my wow.My mom, dad and sister Katie are watching 300 right now.Sounds cool.I'd rather be writing this right now though.Because this brings me slight enjoyment.Slight."THIS IS SPARTA!!!!"lol.. . . My mom's old computer died so we lost photoshop.but luckily my parent's work has photoshop elements so I'm cool with that.I mean,I never really used much of the older photoshop's bigger stuff anyway so. . . I guess that didn't hurt me.At all.I've gotten used to using other programs much better anyway.So stuff like . . . all of my computer pictures minus paint are Microsoft Photodraw.But that's on my computer downstairs.Which never even had photoshop anyway.The sad part of summer this year is I have to work.Not just my job either.(by the way I work thursdays at a consession stand)I have to wake up in the mornings to bring my little sister to swim team. . . I have dedicated myself to become strong enough to be able to lift her with my bare arms in the pool and throw her. . . I am going to force myself to work out more than I need to this summer. . . and to top it all off with something I won't be allowed to quit. . . my own mother is going to be testing me on some book called "The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens" Sounds fun. . . eh? *Sweatdrop*I already can't wait to get back into school.Especially because I'm expected to read several books like this over the summer.Did I mention why I'm going to have to do this?My English grade is like a D.Yeah.Suckish.Eh???And to make matters worse,my mom used to teach English at M*sh*w*k* High School.And the teacher I had this year also taught her.Yeah.I'm Getting sick just thinking about all the reading coming my way.To wrap this up, I hope everyone has a great summer!And no one gets a worse sunburn than I already have!Write back soon!~~~~~LoL that was a freakish lot too. I guess it was less than the first one though. . .

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment