Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Escape

A Drama/Romance/Comedy story about two teens in high school.

Chapter 1 - Escape

Chapter 1 - Escape
Okay, this will be the first chapter. Most of this story will be made with your help so please take a moment and comment!! I need ideas for chracters, plots, sub-plots, and events. It is my first story so don''''t shoot me down. 0=)
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*



She breathed deeply before opening her bedroom door. All she had to do was go down the stairs, sneak throuh the living room and out the door. Then, She''''d be safe.


She stepped out of her room and headed down the stairs. One...two...three...four...crash!She trips on the fifth step and tumbles down into the heap of beer bottles lying on the floor.


At that moment, she feared for her life and nothing else. She ran. She ran through the door and through the streets. She slowed her pace only as the bus stop came into view. All she needed was to blend in.


Pulling the blue hood of her sweatshirt over her head, she joined the cluster of teenagers heading torwards the hell called high school.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


Okay sorry that chapter sucked and was short. Should I go on??? Her name will be revealed in the next chapter.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment