Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Sammy

A Drama/Romance/Comedy story about two teens in high school.

Chapter 2 - Sammy

Chapter 2 - Sammy
Second chapter. Hopefully it will be better than the first. Please give me feedback and ideas!!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


Danny Cole sat in his bus seat,watching as yet another group of teenagers came aboard the bus. The last person to come on the bus, was a blue hooded female in black pants carrying a messenger bag. She nervously shuffled up and down the isle trying to find an open seat. As she came to the back, the bus started moving. She tripped backwards and fell on him. This was a dream come true to Danny, he had always had a soft spot for her since he saw her at Pine Middle School.


Too embarassed to move to a different seat, she postioned herself next to Danny. " Damn it. First I wake up my father and then I fall on some guy. This is going to be a bad day..."She thought, fixing her jet-black hair.


"So, is that blue streak permanent?" Danny asked pointing to her hair.

"It''''s natural so I think it would be permanent." She replied, annoyed by people asking about it.

"Want to exchange names?"

"What''s wrong with the name you have?"

"Nothing, I would just like to know yours."

"Sam Grey. Are you happy now?"

"Isn''t Sam more of a guy name? Don''t tell anyone, I''m Daniel Cole. Everyone calls me Danny though."

"Well it''s Samantha Grey if you really need to know." Sam said, hoping it would be enough to shut him up.

"Can I call you Sammy?" Asked Danny, who was now giving her the puppy eyes.

"No. Will you leave me alone?"

"Nope. I was actually thinking we could be...friends."

Friends? Sam was confused, she had never had a friend. She was always a social outcast. Why did this one person try to change that?


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Okay still pretty short. But is it getting any better???

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment