Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - JaCkS Surpirse

Its another day at the xiaolin temple for the xiaolin warriors. Its an ordinary sunday..but once again is there love?

Chapter 1 - JaCkS Surpirse

Chapter 1 - JaCkS Surpirse
Its a sunday afternoon, and dojo sense a shen gong wu. " Oh boy...KIDS! Lets go! Im getting like, a allergy type of feeling." Dojo said, with no breath. " Well, which wu is it?"Kimiko said. " Oh right. Its the Glove of Jisaku. It can attrack obects to the user! Uh..like a huge magnet.."Dojo said. " Whoo hoo..sounds fun.." Rai said. " Can it attrack chicks?" He said again, with a smurk. kimiko punched rai right in the stomach. " Oh ahahahahaha!!" Omi said rolling around.  " HEY! Why i ada! I----" Rai was interupted by clay. " Now you two sush, we dont want spicer to see us!" Clay said angrely. " Alrigh talright..dont freak!" Rai said. They were over the rocky mts. it was very rugged, and there were huge cliffs. Dojo landed. " Were are we supposed to look?" Rai said. " Uh..do you have to say that everytime rai?" Kimiko said. " Yeah cause im sick of looking for shen gong wu in like 100 Degree weather!" Rai said. " Yes! Dont get your sock in a knot!" Omi said. " Uh..i think its---"Clay was interupted. " THERE IT IS! The Glove of W/e.."rai said laughing. Then, all of a sudden jack spicer showed up. Looking even depresser then ever. " Yea yea..blah blah blah..im gonna get my butt kicked..prepare to fight..blah blah blah.." Jack said sadly. The X.w just looked at each other.. " Uh..ok?" Clay said without his southern accent.  Jack just propellored down. He just looked at them. *sigh* He said. The Xiaolin warriors were so irritated, they didn''t even notice he took off with the shen gong wu. " Uh..what just happend?! None of you went for the shen gong wu!! How could you! Master fung will be most upset!!" Omi said angerly. They just got back on dojo wondering what happend. " Woa,..that was easier then i thought!" Jack said. When he got home, he went in his fridge and got a chocolate milk. After getting a brown like mustache from his milk, he went in his backyard. Over viewing the huge cliff,and a very beautiful river behinde his house, a girl fell in the river hitting at least 3 rocks. The river wasn''t even 4 feet. Probably not even 2ft. " WOA! that was sweet!" Jack said finally amused. The girl just layed there, didn''t even look like she was breathing. She was wearing a black outfit,it was like a spy suit, but it was tight, and she was long brown hair. It had a mask, but it look like part of it was ripped. Jack walk in the river to see if she was alright. She was breathing, but she fell from quite a distance.  Jack was to scared to touch her " AH! shes bleeding!" Jack said. " Oh, stop being a whine baby and pick her up, bring her in the house!" Wuya said. " Shut up you old hag." Jack said. " If i was in flesh, i would kill you! And i''m not old..i''m beautiful.."Wuya said. " What ever" Jack said picking up the girl. Jack brought her into his basement, or as he calls it, his lair... He sat her on a long counter , placed in the middle of his basement..Aka *lair* " Hmm.she really pretty, but who is she?" Jack said glaring. Jack found a necklace around her that said Megan. " Hmm..megan huh, i like that name!"Jack said. " Oh my gosh jack.." Wuya said sighing. It was now around 11pm. Jack was falling asleep. He lied her in his bed, and he slept on his couch.   Early that morning, jack woke up to see that megan was still sleeping,..or at least knocked out. He made pancakes..but they looked very grose..the color was a yellowish green. '' Hmm, oh well"Jack said slopping them down. " JACK! That is nasty! Your get food poisening! Then..what about the shen gong wu? You wont be able to get them!" Wuya said. " UH leave me alone ill take some medicene ok?"Jack said. " Uh my stomach.."Jack said. " Stop whining you fool!" wuya said smurking.  " Hmm? " Megan said waking up. Jack went over to see her. " Wha?" She said again. " Uh..h..ello?" Jakc said scared. He eyes were still closed, like she couldnt open them. Jack went to touch her head. She quickly grabed his arm. " AH! ZOMBIE!" Jack screamed then ran behinde his reclining chair. " Whos there..WERE AM I?" She said freaking out. Jack finally came out. " Uh hello? Im jack spicer..Oh yea EVIL BOY GENIUS!" Jack said. " Huh? Were did you come from? How did i get here?" Megan said.  " I came from uh..America!?!?!? Idk!? And u fell out of the sky..and i picked you up and brought you to my EVIL LAIR!! AHAH!" Jack said gloating. " Save it..i dont care! I fighting someone..cause i was on my way to steal some shen gong wu?!!" Megan said proudly. " OH..wanna join me?" Jack said. " Uh..i barly even no you!" Megan said. " Well, were are you going to go? Do you have some like..home?" Jack said. " Well..thats none of your business..but thanks for saving me! Well..i hate to ask.." Megan said.." Can i satay here a while?" Megan said. " Uh..sure?! Are you an xiaolin warrior thatas gonna kick my butt in like an hour? " Jack said. " What? No! ive heard of them but ill never become one..im out to kill people..well not kill them just scare them until i get there shen gong wu to rule the world..ha!" Megan said gasping. " Oh..HEY thats what im gonna do!" Jack said whining. " Lol, your funny" Megan said. 

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

DivineNightshade on September 24, 2006, 12:24:09 AM

DivineNightshade on
DivineNightshadeawwww that was so sweet! Please Write More!