Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Pleasant days?

*FIRST CHAPTER ADDED*
Eduardo spends time away from Foster's after Bloo upset's him, But when Eduardo returns his changed in many ways

Chapter 1 - Pleasant days?

Chapter 1 - Pleasant days?
Well here's my first Fosters Fic, I hope you enjoy it don't forget to R&R ( Note rate age may change )

Note: This story has NO male x male contact what so ever there is NO Eduardo X wilt what so ever in this story.

Chapter One: Pleasant days?

It was May the ninetieth.
It was a pleasant day at Fosters, the sun shined brightly and beautifully, there was no cloud to be found. The flowers and plants where just a picture of beauty. And the birds would sing out loud and pleasantly.
On a day like this is enough to cheer anyone up. It was a pleasant day nothing could ever ruin day such as this ... Can it?
"Nooooooooooo I don't wanna speak to you" a purple creature shouted in tears. " How many times do I have to say that I'm sorry Ed?" s small blue critter said.
" Leave me alone you big bully" he shouted again with tears pouring from his eyes.
" Look Ed I'm soooo sorry I..." Before the smaller blue critter finished of his
sentence he was grabbed by a female with red hair, she showed no mercy towards him.
" BLOOO how many times do I have to say this, leave Eduardo alone"
" But Frankie I just wanted to tell him I'm sorry" He whinged while trying to release himself from Frankie.
" You've been saying that for weeks you think its working?" She shouted angry again.
" But I..."
" ZIP IT!"
Frankie shooed Bloo of else where to stop him from upsetting Eduardo any more.
" You okay Ed?" She said softly while approaching him.
Eduardo just choked on his own words ending up in more tears, Frankie wrapped her arms around him trying to claim him down.
" Come on Ed I'm sure this will make you fill much better" She smiled while stroking his soft purple fur.
" ... Ughhh... really?" He glazed while rising a smile.
" I'm sure of it" She gave Eduardo a friendly hug and then was meted by Coco and Wilt.
" You okay Ed?" Wilt said
" Coooco Cocoo coo coco?" ( Yeah you okay?)
" ... mmm..Bah..." Eduardo mumbled out.
BEEP BEEP!
" Coco cooo cococo coo coco " ( Look Ed your bus is here!) She pointed out the window using her foot.
Frankie gave Eduardo his suitcase " Well Ed have a nice time and Will see you in two weeks okay?"
" mmmmm..." He mumbled still upset from what Bloo did.
Wilt, Coco and Frankie gave Ed a fell well as they waved to him wishing him a happy holiday. Just as Ed got on to the bus He gave a wave back to his friends as they did the same, he entered the bus and of the bus went off.
" I'm sure going to miss him" Said Wilt in a sad tone.
" Coco" ( Me too)
Before they all went back inside Mac come running down the street.
" Hey did I just miss him?" He said out of his breath.
" Sorry Mac you just missed him" Wilt pointed out.
" Ohh darn it" He folded his arms with an angry look on his face. " Man, this is all Bloo's fault, if he never had done this stupid prank he would of never left.
" Don't worry Mac," Frankie kneeled down and said " Eduardo will be back in two weeks he just needs somewhere to clam down elsewhere without Bloo getting in the way.
" But, do you think He will be alright by himself?" He worried.
" He'll be fine stop worrying about him Mac" Frankie said
" Yeah I guess, man I really hate what bloo did to Ed"
" Yeah well I'm sorry but He seemed a bit of a jerk" Wilt said
" CO CO" ( No kidding) she agreed.
They all went in side the house to do something entertaining. Bloo was cross as he was only in the hallway at the time hearing everything they just said. Bloo stumped of and mumbled to himself insults towards the others and acted like it wasn't his fault.
Two weeks later, It was the day Eduardo was meant to come home but he was already running far from late.
" Coco coococococo coco? (Where the heck is he?) she growled towards the others
" See Frankie I told you Eduardo must of gotten lost, or ...worse he could be hurt" Mac started to fear the worse about Ed.
" Mac, I'm sure his just stuck in traffic or something" Frankie said trying to clam Mac's fears down.
" I'm sure he'll be here any moment bright and cheerful as ever Mac" Wilt pointed out.
" Coco" ( Yeah!)
" ..mmmm yeah... I hope so... for our friends sake."
They waited long to the strike of midnight but still Eduardo was not to be seen. Wilt, Coco, Frankie and Mac decide to call it a night And hope he comes though the doors soon.
The next mourning Eduardo was still not to be seen. Weeks past on with still no sign of Ed. Weeks soon added up to months there was still no news of Eduardo making it back. Wilt, Coco, Frankie and Mac all wanted one thing, the safe return of there friend back home.
Bloo started gloating around thinking that he will never have to fill sorry for that sad sack of a friend. Bloo started to spreading rumours and un-told truth about Ed around the house. In a way it was almost like if he was insulting him and swearing about him behind his back but he would always shout his face if Frankie, Mac, Coco or Wilt was in his face.
...November the second.
Mac was just about to leave Fosters after visiting Bloo like he does everyday.
" See you tomorrow Bloo" Mac said while waving good bye to Bloo
" See yea Mac, some time tomorrow?"
" Yeah! Straight after school"
As Mac left Bloo come up with a good insult about Ed he went inside to tell someone. Bloo ran past Frankie while she was carrying two rubbish bags.
"Whooo Bloo watch where you running! BLOO!" she said in a freighting voice. Frankie tripped other Bloo making Frankie spill the rubbish everywhere.
" BLOOOOO YOU BACK DOWN HERE AND ..." Before she could finish her sentence Mr. Hermann interrupted her.
" What what what? What is the meaning of this shouting Miss Fancies?" He said in his classy voice.
" My word Miss Fancies what is the meaning or this trash that needs disposing of doing all over the floor?" He angry argued.
" What? But its was.."
" No buts miss Fancies see that you clean this mess up and scrub the floor immediately." Mr. Hermann then hopped his away up stairs and acted like if Frankie was some kind of robot thinking she could do it with out breaking a sweat.
" Grrrrrrr I'll get for this Bloo" She angrily treated Bloo to herself while getting the needy cleaning tools for this mess.
Frankie scrubbed long and hard into the night cleaning up the mess Bloo made her do. While she was scrubbing she thought about Ed, And if he still alive out there safe and sound.
Once the floor was spotless Frankie took a look at her watch, it was ten to midnight she didn't realise the time.
Before she decided to call it a night she took out the trash bags and went out side to dispose of them.
After she let the lid go of the trash can she heard someone running from far away. She couldn't see who it was the streets where dimly lit but she know it was coming closer and closer. She decided to wait around to see who it was but once she heard a gun fire Frankie rushed sight back inside the house.
She turned of the hallway lights and hided in the kitchen trying to phone the police.
" Come on come on..." She cried
Hello?
" Finally, YES hello?..."
Please Hold
" No don't put me on hold" she started to panic
Frankie screamed out loudly when she heard a heavy made smash coming from Mr. Hermann's office. She started breathing loudly and could fill her heart race. She was in a scary position.
Frankie looked at her phone but she was still on hold. She then started panicking what may happen to her. She turned her face left to right looking for something to help her with. She grabs and frying pan and slowly heads towards Mr. Hermann's office.
She sneaked up slowly and avoiding making any sounds. She gripped the frying pan tighter as she got nearer. She could hear the stranger coughing and moaning with the sound of blood being coughed up.
She slowly lowered her eyebrows and was about to charge in for the attack. She was only a few steps away she could see that the stranger was already badly hurt.
The stranger tried to rise up from the broken glass; She then charged in and made the hardest whack across the stranger's head as hard as she could. The stranger gave of a huge groan and fell back to the ground. Frankie rushed other to lights and turned them on.
"WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT..." As she turned round she was shocked to what she saw. She dropped her frying pan and quickly rushed other to... Eduardo!
"Eduardo! What's happened to you!" She knelled down staring across his body with the amount of cuts and wounds he had, she was far from shock!
Before Frankie could make rush decisions Mr. Hermann come rushing down in his pink Pyjamas holding a dimly lit candle.
" Miss Fancies! what's happened in here? He said
" Mr. Hermann get help! ..quick!" She said desperately.
"What! But I..I" he said confusingly.
"NOW QUICKLY" she pleaded.
" Ohh right right yes of course" He quickly hopped to Wilt's, Coco's and Bloo's room for help.
Eduardo slowly opened his eyes half way open.
" Ed?...your ...going...to...be...okay..." Ed slowly heard her voice drift away as he passed out in the broken glass coved in blood.
... To Be continued

Well I hoped you enjoyed reading this as I enjoyed writing it please R&R.
Next chapter coming soon.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Cutelilteen on October 23, 2005, 5:30:24 AM

Cutelilteen on
CutelilteenYes when does the next chapter come?

shaggy on July 14, 2005, 5:19:28 AM

shaggy on
shaggywell it was good when does next chapter com?