Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - part one the begininng

A love story between a Drummer and a lead guitarist/singer of a band

Chapter 1 - part one the begininng

Chapter 1 - part one the begininng








I was sitting at the drumset and i felt so alive all I did was feel like I was the star when I sat on the stool with the stick in my hands. This was what i was destined to play.. "The Drums".
**********************************************************************
As i sat down at lunch i met up with my friends Sailor and Oktober. Sailor was a girl who was very preppy and always wanted to talk about fashion and boys. Oktober was the girl who loved punk rock music and wanted to talk about what color to dye her hair next. I bet if you asked her how many colors she has died her hair she would say just about the whole rainbow.
"Hey guys whats up." i asked
"Todd is whats up, today he asked me to go out with him to see Scary movie four!!." "Isn't that Exciting??" said Sailor Oktober and i looked at each other in digust " Ummmmm not really" we both laughed. Then all of the sudden a really cute boy came up to me and i had no idea what his name was or who he was..
"Hey, here's my number i heard your a really good drummer, i like to get to know you."
"Why do you wanna know me ??" i asked in shock.......




--Comment on part one and also the main characters name is amber

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

KISSarmy76 on July 15, 2006, 7:06:07 AM

KISSarmy76 on
KISSarmy76nice

SomekindofFreak on May 15, 2006, 8:21:50 AM

SomekindofFreak on
SomekindofFreakhehe...Oktober...I like how you explained the characters ^^ good job!