Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Sunshine

SoKai short story. :)

Chapter 1 - Sunshine

Chapter 1 - Sunshine
Sora sat on the sandy shoreline. He looked up to the blue sky. The sun shone as brightly as a glistening white pearl. The clouds reflected the sun's brilliant shine with white specks of puff.

Yes indeed it was a perfect day. Except, Sora's friends, Kairi and Riku, were nowhere to be seen.

So alone he sat watching the sea's low tides. Soon enough, he got tired and laid on his back. He took a deep breathe and sang "You are my sunshine…My only sunshine. You make me happy, when skies are grey…"

Singing this he thought of Kairi. "Kairi…" he sadly whispered.

He began the verse again. "You are my sunshine-"

A voice cut in. "-My only sunshine."

"Huh?" he sat up startled.

Kairi skipped up to him. She giggled softly.

The two five-year olds began singing together in unison.

"You are my sunshine! My only sunshine! You make me happy, when skies are grey…."

Riku hid by the bush. He snickered, "Love birds."

By the time they stopped singing, Sora realized that he was holding tightly onto Kairi's hand.

They both blushed. Then they watched the sunset, still holding on tightly to each other's warm and gentle hands.

-

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Anime_Ellie on March 17, 2011, 9:36:36 AM

Anime_Ellie on
Anime_EllieAaw,cute! XD