Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - htrae gone wrong (reverse first word)

a crazy story that takes place in kind of a different dimension with dumb*drools* and deformed people...

Chapter 1 - htrae gone wrong (reverse first word)

Chapter 1 - htrae gone wrong (reverse first word)
Ok here we are

Where you ask?
I'll tell you ok.

In an opposite Earth where most things are possible things are always the same forever, until you leave and come back. kind of like at the bottom of this page, the list of online users is the same until you click a new page and the list has shifted a little since maybe a few users have signed on or off during the loading of a new page on this website.

Ok im Z, yep thats my name just Z (like All Growed Up huh) there are two kinds of creatures on my earth like on yours there are male/female and whatevers in between. Well on my earth there are gorfs and glyphs. I'm a glyph and quite frankly gorfs and glyphs don't like eachother at all. Were not in a war but we both have distinguishable characteristics so that when we see eachother we can ignore eachother. Sounds simple as can be right? WRONG!! you see, Some glyphs and gorfs don't just ignore eachother, they will pull pranks and start fighting.

Big deal a fist fight... nope nope nope, for us we can create explosions when we rub these wire things that we each have together and picture two people sandwhiching a bomb... yah like I said huh

unforgetably, we also have a third type of creature here called eihipps. they are best described as peace keepers who try to stop these fights. Sure nobody really likes eihippes and they are treated how you would treat a lawyer or a or a person a year younger than you *im not a hater by the way* Well anyway, we have our little jokes about the eihippes and somehow these jokes keep us gorfs and glyphs getting along and laughing with eachother.

...moving on...

Picture our world like a place under a bridge you know lots of water, trash, grass, and odd creatures *eye twitches.* Yeah sure i like my world and all but since nothings ever new, we tend to leave for about a week then comeback to see whats different. Its pretty kewl to do that but i have the luck where whenever I leave and comeback its usually more polluted and gross. Yet i still take my chances.

The creatures here are kewl too, like our lung bones go vertical and yours go horizontal.HaHa were cool.

we use electricity like you use water AKA everything. We still have water but were allergic to it. Therefor we have a constant reusable source of energy. So you run a lot in pe class then go get a drink of water, we run in pe then go rub our feet on a big carpet. sigh aaahhhhhh.

We cannot fly but we can levitate for a few seconds by sending electricity to the ground and creating a lift.
THATS FREGGIN KEWL
well my weirdo friend Catlin is crazy. We call her eggbert and she calls us Freggin midget!!!
Who's we u ask? That would be me and my friend stephen. I had other friends like dakota and brian but they were gone last time i left this planet and came back. Oh well... they were yaoi demons anyway.*still not a hater*

well ill be back with more weird updates













Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment