Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - big freakin change

a crazy story that takes place in kind of a different dimension with dumb*drools* and deformed people...

Chapter 4 - big freakin change

Chapter 4 - big freakin change
Ok Sarah(my gf) and I were boarding the train that runs on our own electricity and can travel between planets. We were about to get on the train, but the eihipp taking tickets to get on the train wouldnt let the creatures in front of us on.
He said that they were'nt getting on the train and that if they didn't leave then he would call the olipsses or police. i can see why they wouldn't let one of these creatures on, he was a...a behemoth, he had a large mohawk and must have been about 9 feet tall. I would be suprised if he could fit through the door on the train. He had with him a small gorf that looked week and needed to get somewhere. This was weird because he was a glyph and he had befriended a small gorf, he obviously had high determination to get somewhere and fast.

Well finally that guy KO'd the doorman and entered, Sarah and I glanced at eachother and stepped inside the door.

Inside we saw creatures of all sizes and colors, we even saw something that looked like a flamingo with green feathers.
We sat down observing odd beings and every so often glanced at that tall man to try finding out what he was thinking. Had no expression on his face and didn't move a single muscle.
This was pretty creepy because most glyphs, gorfs, and eihipps looked the same without their slight character defects.
Well the train started moving and we all got that feeling since our train moved with our energy, so a large trip would wipe you out even if you weren't driving.

The train abruptly halted and we saw that out of nowhere the large creature seemed to be electricuting himself and the small gorf seemed to be healing as her friend was dying.

Well you could say that we were screwed because we had moved an equivalent of your 45 miles, Sarah and I didnt know where we were since we don't travel much* wonder why*, and all the other passengers were screaming like caged testing monkeys.
Well keep reading for more updated from me and... ummmm... o yeah Sarah.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment