Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Whatever happened to caitlin and Stephen?

a crazy story that takes place in kind of a different dimension with dumb*drools* and deformed people...

Chapter 5 - Whatever happened to caitlin and Stephen?

Chapter 5 - Whatever happened to caitlin and Stephen?
Ok so im back again and since my story has no point whatsoever but to bore you for the next few hours I somehow got home w my girlfrien ok yah im weird i no

Well on to caitllin, she approached her multiplication between 3-5's but expect caitlin, weep and tell her why she should bother.
Shes keeps thinking that she is pregnant every time she has to go to the bathroom which after her " hit by a rock incident" doesnt surprise me ok
I got 4 pictures of caitlin picking her nose and glancing every which way to see if any one was watching but boy was she WRONG!
anyway, i guess ill move on because your probably thinking im just bagging on Caitlin ***AHHH- TRUE!!***
Well my good friend stephen* giggle NOT* has been seeing things, i dont know why but my first guess would be the fact that a rumor was started about him that he was like a stoner in our world where he mixes chemicals with water* to not be allergic* and gettin way highhhhh ok
Well i kind of started to believe it. LOL
Stephen has had too many nachos* not a hatr, love nachos* for his time, but not to worry hell grow into his body in a few years * hopefully*
and thats pretty much it except for the fact that he threw a pencil at our Art teacher because he wouldnt let stephen draw body parts*wink* and he got his first detention in 6 years.
ok i think im goin crazy
My Trip to Al didnt turn out and ive found out that most of the cheerleaders are recovered, but there has to be something more. like one of the cheerleaders lost three teeth since well dshe was at the top of the pyramid.
And finally Kassie divorsed elijah wood because she caught him looking at porn so she threw a hammer at him and filed for divorse.
THE END

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment