Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - just one of those days

ok this is a monologue(one act play) that I wrote.
i want people to use it in like drama classes er wateva so feel free to use

Chapter 1 - just one of those days

Chapter 1 - just one of those days
Ok things happen in this world that either people cant explain or just don’t give a crap about...
My life has been nothing out of the ordinary for like ever. I live in a very small town called Tacksintown where little things happening in our town are like epic and the politics and all that crap is no big deal since we are so far away from it.
~Anyway~
My life has gone on with the simple problems and the only big thing in my life was my friend Eric dying of like some abrupt burst spleen in school one day.
I’ve kinda grown up in this town and its pretty nice but most of the people in this town are those weirdos who are way into Star Wars and go to all those freaky little conventions and spend too much time fantasizing about cheap little video game figures that come in the kids meals at Taco Bell and try to sell them on Ebay for cheap change...Yah too many people like that *looks up while nodding head back and forth*
I’m not really like that but I’m one of those fat guys you see at the beach buying an extra large snow cone with all the flavors and you stand there wondering How can he do that? But yesterday was probably the worst day of my life because when I was at the arcade these stupid kids were laughing at me because I was a fat ugly loner sitting there minding my own business, in my own little world, playing centipede then one of the kids threw one of those expensive Icees at me and man was I pissed! I kind of did feel like I was in my own little world but either way I was in a small town on this world and all I knew was that I’m on this planet and I don’t care because… I’m human!!!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment