Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Journey To Hogwarts

Chapter 1 - The Journey To Hogwarts

Chapter 1 - The Journey To Hogwarts
Felicity ran through the barrier and found herself on the platform. She had short light brown hair and hazel eyes.
“Hey Lily, had a nice summer�, she called as she rushed towards her.
“ Yeah great, you�, Lily puffed.
Lily was a fiery-Red headed girl with emerald green eyes
“Great too�, Felicity smiled.

Felicity looked on and saw a sandy colored hair, boy with silver glasses: Remus Lupin, he was surrounded by the other three Mauderers: A tall black haired boy named James Potter. Another tall, black longhaired boy named Sirius Black, and a small, mousy haired boy named Peter Pettiview. They were all crowded round each other with many girls also crowded round them. Suddenly Remus came out of the crowd and strode towards Lily and Felicity.
“Hello Lily, hello, Felicity had a nice summer,� he asked.
“Hi Remus, yes thanks�, Lily replied.
But Felicity blushed, and shyly smiled and said:
“ Um hi Remus um yeah I did have and nice um summer err you?�
“ Yes, I did. Thank you Felicity. Well I best get back to them lot, good-bye�, Remus smiled and strode back to the crowd.

On the train, Lily and Felicity sat in a compartment with their friends, Diana a long black haired and brown eyed girl, Mia a short blonde haired blue eyed girl, Celeste a very long dark brown haired green-eyed girl who were all in Gryfindor, and a long raven black haired Asian Ravenclaw girl who’s name was Lia.
“ Hi guys� Felicity and Lily chanted.
“Hi� said Mia.
“Hi� said Diana.
“Hi� said Celeste.
“Oh Hello� said Lia.
“ So as I was saying it’s the N.E.W.Ts this year and I’m losing my head about it� continued Celeste.
“Try not to think about it too much,� replied Lily thumping down on a seat.

As the girls chatted on, Felicity sat in a window seat and dreamed away: Her thoughts on Remus. How she loved that sandy colored hair and his kind nature. She actually loved him.
“Hey your quiet, what’s up� asked Lily.
“Oh err what oh noting, I’m just tired that’s all� Felicity replied quietly.

The train got nearer to Hogwarts, and they had change into their robes. The train slowed and the students got of at Hogsmeade as they set of to Hogwarts in the September sunshine.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

YaoiFangirl on July 11, 2007, 10:00:01 AM

YaoiFangirl on
YaoiFangirli can`t read it! whats with those strange symbols?

AngelKagome on March 5, 2004, 2:05:10 AM

AngelKagome on
AngelKagomeThat's Nice i can see your favorite Character must be Remus Lupin! I Love Sirius he's such a hottie he's just soo great!
*Rock on Marauders*