Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - A Stroke Of Luck

Chapter 2 - A Stroke Of Luck

Chapter 2 - A Stroke Of Luck
They had sat down at the Gryfindor table and the new first years got sorted into the Hogwarts houses. Felicity and the others were now in their seventh year and the new Head Boy and Girl were being announced.
“The new head boy this year, will be James Potter.� Dumbledore announced.
Every one clapped and cheered loudly. All the Slytherns hissed.
“And,� Dumbledore continued. “Our new head girl this year, is Lily Evans�
There was a good round of applause, again the Slythern house hissed. Lily blushed.
“Well, I will hold you no longer, let the feast begin� Dumbledore ordered.
Everyone had finished eating, and Remus walked up to Felicity.
“ Hi, I was wondering if you like to walk with me to the common room with me?� he asked.
Sirius, James, Peter and Felicity's friends stared at him behind his back as Felicity stumbled.
“Umm, Okay� she finally got through.
Felicity and Remus walked side by side along the corridors. They were silent until Remus finally spoke.
“It’s nice to be back isn’t it� He said.
“Yeah, it is� Felicity said quietly.
“Um Felicity?� Remus asked.
“Yeah?� Felicity replied.
“Er, I really like you know� he said quietly.
“Me too� Felicity blushed.
It was quiet and all the shadows were misty in the moonlight. Remus took her by an arm and kissed her deeply. He let go and started to stroke her hair. Felicity stared at him lovingly.

“I’ll see you tomorrow� he said when they arrived at the portrait of the fat lady.
“Falcon Beak� Announced Remus and they climbed in the portrait hole into the common room.
“Bye� Felicity said and climbed to her dormitory.
“So what was all that about� Sirius asked, in the boys' dormitory.
“Nothing� Remus muttered as he climbed into bed.
“But you, and Felicity walking together?� James said as he had joined into the conversation.
“Leave it!� Remus spat.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

AngelKagome on March 5, 2004, 2:07:15 AM

AngelKagome on
AngelKagomeWow there relationship started really fast!! alright!! *cheer* That's good! I made a story about the Past hogwarts also! ^^ *wink* Goo Sirius!!
*Long live Sirius Black!*