Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Eternal Means Forever

Chapter 4 - Eternal Means Forever

Chapter 4 - Eternal Means Forever
Felicity awoke the next morning. It was only dawn, and the sun was rising slowly. Felicity crept out of bed got washed, dressed into her school robes, and went to the common room.
No one was there so she went to a door that was always locked and never could be opened and whispered:
'Eternatity'
She walked through and looked around. It was the size of a child's bedroom although it had no beds. It had a fire, a desk, a bookcase and a settee and armchair. She walked up to the window and sat on the ledge, she looked out to the ledge and sat for half an hour and day- dreamed. Then she decided to leave.
She sat in an armchair and stared into the fire, the flames like fire fairies dancing in the sun. She heard a creak on the boys’ dormitory stairs. It was Remus.
"Oh, hello Felicity" Remus said.
"Hi Remus er, sleep well" Felicity asked.
"Yeah I did, you" Remus asked.
"Yes” Felicity answered.
"Er, about last night" Remus began.
"It's okay" Felicity murmmured.
He stared at her for a moment, then he returned to his dormitory silently.

It was the first lesson of the year it was Charms with the Gryfindors and Ravenclaws. They were practicing love charms. Weirdly Felicity ended up being partnered with Remus. He was charming her into a deep trance of love, Lily was doing the same with James and Sirius had ending up snogging a blonde haired Ravenclaw. Yet Peter was still having trouble charming a Gryfindor.

After Charms they had Care of Magical Creatues, and Potions. During lunch Remus sat by Felicity and talked about their Potions homework. She looked on and saw Nacrissa Black, Lucius Malfoy and Serverus Snape looking up at her then looking down and then a whipering quickly. Felicity felt nervous.

In the Common room every one had gone up to bed and Felicity had just finished her Potions essay. She rolled up the parchment and stuffed it in her bag. Remus was sitting near her reading a book.
"You seem quiet" Felicity murmured.
"Yeah" Remus replied.
"I saw the Slytherns looking at me, at lunch, I’m worried" Felicity Said worryingly.
Remus stood up and walked over to her sat on the arm of the chair and hugged her tightly.
"Don't worry i'm sure it's nothing" he hushed.
Felicty held on to him and stared into the fire, 'Am I safe?' She thought.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment