Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Going Under

Chapter 5 - Going Under

Chapter 5 - Going Under
Felicity, Lily, Celeste, Mia and Diana were sitting on the green, grassy banks in the grounds, by the lake, chatting about a new copy of Witch Weekly they were reading. The Mauderers were over by the doors laughing loudly around a crowd of admirers. The cold autumn air was settling in so, they decided to go back to the common. Felicity stayed back and packed her bag. Snape, Malfoy and Nacrissa walked over to her.
“ Hiiii Felicity” Nacrissa crowed.
“ Oh, hi Nacrissa” Felicity stuttered. “ I’ll just be going now..”
“ Oh cut the crap!” Malfoy sneered. “Accio wand!”
“NO!!” Felicity screamed.
“Wiguardium Leviosa!” Snape Shouted.
Felicity flew up and Snape steered her towards the lake and drove her inwards.
“N..”
“Silenco” Malfoy muttered.
Felicity stopped dead. Then Snape let the charm go and Felicity plunged into the icy water. Remus suddenly noticed all the commotion ran to the lake to try and save Felicity.
“Floatio!” He called.
A brown board appeared out of nowhere and Felicity clambered on to it. Remus gave a sigh of relief. But the danger was not over yet. Felicity felt really drowsy and fainted. She slipped below and sank into the icy depths of the lonely lake.
“ Felicity, no!” Remus cried as he waded into to water and dived below.
Felicity sank deeper and deeper. Churning into a chilly blue, she slipped away from life. Remus swam frantically towards her limp body, he grabbed her and dragged her to the surface. By now a crowd had emerged and Remus drew in the cool air, pulling Felicity ashore, she was still silent and blue. Student screamed. Remus leaned over her and began C.P.R. He tried and tried again hoping his breath of life would reach her. They had almost lost hope as he gave his last breath, but she stirred coughing up cold water and gasping for air she looked up at the circling crowd, then at Remus she looked at the sky and slowly slipped away and blacked out.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment