Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Him

Cassie was a normal 16 year old...untill she met Matt, a ignorate teenager with a horrid secret, he was a vampire. Not ur "everyday" vampire though....

Chapter 1 - Him

Chapter 1 - Him
*P.O.V* ~Cassie~ It was cold. To cold for New York in the spring. Cassie looked around at the snow covered streets and rolled her eyes. She hated the sudden weather change. First global warming then extreme "coldness". It was only 2030 so it really hadn't been that long ago they thought the ice caps were melting. She sighed. The cold often made her like this. Depressed. She missed him, it had been forever since she'd seen him. Matt. She could remember her first day as a sophmore.... Cassie walked in a big brick building. Her new school. She already hated the place. It was in New York so it most likly had stupid ignorate kids in it. Sigh. She decided to just pretend she didnt exist and blend in. Cassie snicked as she remmbered that first day 'blend in, i was so clueless' she thought as she neared her apartment remembering the month or two after that. She was popualar! Cassie couldn't believe it. She was actually popular! Her friends, Jamie, Alison, and Tori had exepted her on her first day! They had told her, she had a certain look, and could "hang" with them. Everyone turned out to be nice and caring. Totally not what she had expected. But then... there was Matt. The dark haired, rude young man that would watch her with a confused look sometimes. But when ever she caught him Matt would look away, blush, or yell at her. He was mean to almost everyone exept his stupid friends. Mike and Leon. God Cassie hated them both. They were nothing but pervs and idiots. Probably in their sophmore year for the second or third time. But for some reason she couldnt help but like Matt. Wait! She did not just think that. She hated Matt. But he was so cute. Gah! What was she thinking! Cassie shook her head and and unlocked her apartment door. Throwing her bag and coat on the floor she continued to the couch to relive her sophmore year until she fell asleep.. It was New Years!! Cassie was so excited she couldn't sit still in class. Her friends and her were going to town square that night to watch the ball drop. It was all so exciting she nearly ran to lunch to discuss it with her friends."Hey you guys!" Cassie called to her friends."Yo Cass!" Tori called back waving a finger"Hey" said Alison.But for some strange reason the most talkitive of the group, Jamie, stayed quiet. Jamie flipped her burnette hair over her shoulder and looked down."Whats wrong Jamie?" Cassie asked."Well, you see, i cant go to town square tonight." She muttered"WHAT! WHY NOT!" Jamies three friends yelled."welllll, James asked me out to a party and I got so happy I forgot out plans..s-sorry guys.." Jamie said"James! You mean the guy you've had a crush on! Thats great Jamie!" Cassie said cheerfully."Yea forget our plans and have a good time!" Tori cheered."Really?! Thanks you guys!" Jamie said and went to join James Cassie had to admit to herself she was pretty sad that Jamie couldnt come. But she was happy for her until....."Cassie i'm so so soooo sorry!" Alison said when she found out that she got asked out tp the party to."Alison it's ok really...go have fun!" Cassie said. She would have ment it if Tori hadn't just told her the same thing. Great! She was alone on New Years Eve. The day didnt get any better when Matt started staring at her again. At this point she'd had enough!" What the hell is your problem!" Cassie yelled fliking him in the arm."What!" Matt yelled back." You always watch me! Like some stupid perverted stalker, get a life!" Cassie yelled then stormed off.*P.O.V* ~Matt~ Did that just happen? Did Cassie just flick him yell and walk off while his friends snickered in to corner. Matt growled to him self and folowed Cassie. Needing barely any strength he caught up in no time."Cassie whats your problem!!!" He yelled as he grabbed her wrist and whipped her around. Wait w-was she crying. Oh no Matt couldn't handle crying."What do y-you w-want?" she chocked out quietly." Er..uh..well," This was bad, Matt didn't know what to do so he thought of the first thing that cam to mind "I wanted to know if you'd spend New Years with me!" Crap. Nice going. Did he just do that."W-what? Me? Why would I spend New Years with a jerk like you?!" Cassie glared at Matt."Oh common you don't even know me that well," he leaned in giving it his all " besides I want to know more about you..."Cassie could barely breath. She could resist."S-sure.." Cassie said blushing."Perfect.." Matt smirked and then....he was gone.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment