Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Perfect Situation

Clair steals her dad's identity and becomes, Milo Dupri, Roy is the first to find out Milo is really a girl but he keeps her secret.
Meanwhile, Ed is confused, "Am I gay?" whe he realizes his feelings towards Milo is actualy pure Love

Chapter 1 - Perfect Situation

Chapter 1 - Perfect Situation
This Modern LoveChapter one- Perfect situation

I stared out to the waves and dropped the surf board on to the sand. I sat down crossing my legs and let out a sigh.
“What’s up? You never skip surfing in the morning sunset.” I turned to see my mom walking in my direction.
“Oh… well…” I began. “I’m just tired”
“Don’t lie to me Clair, you’re bloated and you’re embarrassed to take off your cover up!” She sat down beside me and waited.
Damn it, she was right and I wasn’t going to go surfing with my balloon stomach and I wasn’t in the mood for wearing a tampon. I tried to hide my face from giving away that she was right, so I stood up and walked back to the house.
“You can’t run away from being a girl!!!” Mom was on the verge of yelling and whispering.
“That’s what she thinks!” I said out loud.
Ever since I was born I was always treated like a girly girl. MY parents always went out of their way to make sure I wore dresses (which I never did) and they thought I would know my place by now. But I haven’t changed, I’m the same old black shirt, khaki shorts, converse wearing tomboy and they’ll never be able to change that.
Walking into the house I noticed my dad sitting on the coach. I grabbed food from the fridge and joined my father on being lazy.
“So how was work?” I bit into a granny smith apple. “The President has you working double shift?”
“Yea, ever since our country has joined with Amestris’s military, the President has been giving us nonstop paper work on how we’re going to exchange military weapons, uniforms, Alchemy, and so on.”
“Well if you’re working doubles shift, why are you home?” I asked
“I had off Last night so I can get ready for today” He opened his eye to check if I was still listening. My eyes turned dark. Every time he even mentioned the phrase “getting ready” it meant he was going to leave me alone with my mother and her nagging for god knows how long. Before I even had time to protest he handed me an opened envelope. Inside was a letter, I didn’t know what to make of it so I just read it out loud.

“Colonel Milo Dupri…” I began
“ Thank you for accepting our invitation to come and visit our country of Amestris. As you already are aware of, our Fuehrer has agreed to Alias with your President. The action has given me permission to consult with you your country’s Alchemy. We hope that in teaching us your country’s alchemy our military can grow stronger.
P.s. In the envelope you will find a train ticket to Amestris. There will be a train boarding all the way to Ametris without stop on Friday 8:30 in the morning. I will have guards waiting for you at the station to bring you to the main Central Office. Thank you and I hope to see you soon.
Sincerely, Colonel Roy Mustang.”

I looked up from the letter to see my father fast asleep. I immediately searched for the clock; it read 5:45 A.m. Without thinking I ran up to my room to search for the beach calendar my grandmother had sent me for Christmas… today… it was Friday. The Ticket was for today! My eyes moved towards the envelope…
“SWEETIE!” I jumped, it was my mother down stairs, “I have a new dress for you to try on! Where’d you go?”




This first chapter I promise, will be the only boring/short one, The next few chapters will be filled with a lot cruel gay humor and funny situations such as Clair using the boys Urinal and being walked in on, or Clair walking in on one of the boys. Yes there will be some description of Boy’s Penises and so on... have fun :3

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment