Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - How Far we've come

Clair steals her dad's identity and becomes, Milo Dupri, Roy is the first to find out Milo is really a girl but he keeps her secret.
Meanwhile, Ed is confused, "Am I gay?" whe he realizes his feelings towards Milo is actualy pure Love

Chapter 2 - How Far we've come

Chapter 2 - How Far we've come
Chapter 2- How Far We’ve come

At The train station I finally had time to catch my breath. I sat down on the nearest bench and set my suitcase next to me. My eyes rested as the events of earlier this morning played over and over again in my mind.
The moment my mother stepped into the shower, clothes, papers, and health products were thrown into a suit case. I dashed into my father’s room for more suitable clothes to go with the manly name of MILO DUPRI. I managed to find a cap, collar button up white shirts, suspenders, a few britches and a new shiny pair of dress shoes. With my father still sleeping on the coach I didn’t find time to leave a note so I grabbed money from my savings jar and left. Since I saw no signs of a taxi nearby I took off running and so here I sat out of breath, dressed like a boy, on my period, and as of now, family less.

“Well…I did it” I managed to let out. “I just have to board the train and…”
“ATTENTION ALL PASSENGERS”I nearly jumped out of my skin. “THE 8:30 TRAIN IS LEAVING IN 5 MINUTES, WILL ALL 8:30 PASSENGERS HEADING TO AMESTRIS PLEASE BOARD THE TRAIN NOW.” *Click* “THANK YOU.”
My heart began to race as I stood before the Ticket man.
“Milo Durpi…”
“Yes” my manly voice spoke. “I am colonel Milo Durpi”
The man looked uninterested. Damn just give me my ticket! I look good in of to pass off as a boy don’t I? Oh my god… are those nose hairs I see... He turned the ticket to the other side and nodded. Maybe he’s naturally hairy… no. My face was so close to his our breath was intertwined. But He still held his gaze. A frown came over me. I smell chowder.
“I SAID GO AHEAD!” He shoved the ticket to my chest knocking me out of breath.
“O-O-KAY” Sorry Mr. Hairy… don’t need to get all toughie.

Staring out the window I caught sight of my reflection. To be honest…I looked kind of sexy as a boy. My giggling began to fill the room. Gosh, I really make a hot boy! I would date myself if….

“Excuse me sir” I twirled in the direction of the voice. “You know you are not allowed to have a women in the room, I don’t care how horny you are if I hear giggling again or see the presence of a women in here, I will not hesitate to kick you off this train!” I sat speechless. “Understood!?”
“Um… yes, sorry for the trouble.” He gave a disgusted look and wobbled off.

With 13 hours left ahead I forced sleep the rest of the way To Amestris. In the middle of sleeping, I began to have a dream. It started out in what I thought Amestris looked like, It was huge and mostly women walked the streets. I walked and walked for hours and every single time I crossed a women’s path, they giggled. At one point a mirror came into my dream and when I saw my reflection My face went cold for down in my crotch area I saw a large stick poking out. Holy shoot I couldn’t believe the size of it...it, this boner, it was large and it was disgusting.

I kept hearing myself moan in disgust but the ticket man thought different when he walked in.
“You are one sick bustard Mr.Dupri.” A wet towel hit my face.
“Huh? What?” My eyes opened wide.
“Get up, your party is waiting for you outside”
“NO WAY!” I jumped on my feet and stared outside the window. It was dark but I could make out a few figures, Most of them business men roaming around. “I don’t see them…” My face turned to face the ticket man, I could see an imaginary sign on his forehead that read “Liar”.
“Oh they’re out there; don’t bother looking for your suitcase, here.” He threw me my suitcase. “Now, GET THE frack OUT!!!”
“Yes sir” My voice squeaked running out of the train.

“I still don’t see why Colonel made us come babysit his guest”
“Brother you know the colonel is too busy to come out, besides all we have to do is show the guy around…” My gaze moved towards two talking boys that stood under a street light. One stood tall and metal while the other was short blonde and wore a red jacket. Wow I feel sorry for the guy they have to babysit. Meanwhile I don’t see any military guards about. Are they late? The boys continued to speak.
“I don’t know, maybe we should have brought a sign…” The blonde’s eyes met mine. For short guy, he’s pretty easy on the eyes and his @$$ is pretty tight, damn I’d love to squeeze those buns.
“Al, I think that guy is staring at my crotch.” WHAT!? My eyes shot back up. Oh god He had caught me staring, there was nothing for me to do so I had to fake it, and fast.
“Um, I HAVE TURRETS!” I slapped myself on the back of the head.
“What’s turrets?” The suit of armor turned to the blonde who shrugged.
“I think it’s a penis disease”
“NO!” my women voice burst out.
“Heh, well that was a pansy scream, have you even hit puberty yet?” The blonde boy chuckled.
“Of course I have!” I cleared my throat . “Are you kidding, my penis has far passed it normal size!” Oh now I was just making stuff up but it seemed to be working, the boys were grinning.

“FULL METAL!!!” The blonde twitched. He turned his head. “I sent you and your brother to the station over three hours ago! What the hell happened!? ” A dark haired man emerged from the corner of the entrance. He wore a blue military uniform and carried a sign… with my father’s name.
“Roy Mustang…” I spoke out. he sure sounded like the kind of guy who was in the letter, so strong, manly and hot… Oh geez…I looked away from him @$$ to avoid another awkward scene.
“Oh, you must be Milo Dupri, Welcome to Amestris, I hope these boys didn’t bore you to death.” He gave both the boys a smack on the head. “Come we have a cab waiting for you. Ed, Al please escort Mr. Dupri to the central office, I’ll be there shortly.” I turned to face Ed and Al. Ed sighed.
“Come on Al.” The suit of armor walked closely behind Ed.
“OH Wait for me!” I jumped into the cab. “Oh this is so cool! I’m actually being treated important!” I looked straight across where Ed and Al sat. “What?”
“I’m just trying to figure out how a little kid like you can be the famous Colonel Milo Durpi… you’re so… small…and thin” Ed’s voice sounded kind.
“Why think you.” Damn it… I was glad to know my diet was working… but now that I was a boy… that wasn’t supposed to be a complement. Ed had caught my mistake and was raising up his eyebrows… there was only one way to get out it…”PISS!” I politely crossed my legs as if nothing had happened. “Sorry, my Turrets is acting up again.” I gave a polite smile. Ed’s face went into amazement… looking at my smile had triggered something inside him that he wasn’t familiar with, but as my smile died away, so did the feeling from inside of him. ‘it’s nothing’ Ed told himself.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment