Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Night Air

Clair steals her dad's identity and becomes, Milo Dupri, Roy is the first to find out Milo is really a girl but he keeps her secret.
Meanwhile, Ed is confused, "Am I gay?" whe he realizes his feelings towards Milo is actualy pure Love

Chapter 3 - Night Air

Chapter 3 - Night Air
Chapter 3- Night Air


The night air sent shivers on my skin when I stepped out of the cab. I followed Ed up the stairs with Al by my side; I had been explaining to him the concept of having Turrets.
“So you see at any given moment I can start yelling random things, without being able to control what I’m saying.”
“Oh I get it now! And the yelling triggers your eyes to look at male buttocks! Wow, who could have guessed that the best Creta Soldier has turrets” I made up that last part, but no one seemed to notice. Al opened the door.
“Milo…” I turned to Ed. He seemed to be lost. I followed his gaze to my chest. “Would you like a coat or vest?” My face went red. The cold air outside leaked inside causing a major T.H.O. I couldn’t look away. The fabric of the shirt I wore was pulled over my breast tightly outlining and detailing the large pink nipples. Ed stood mesmerized.
“AH! NO I’M FINE…” I crossed my arms. “That damn weather has got me shivering like a girl! AHAHAHAH!” My man laugh echoed in the building. “Well what are we all waiting for!? Come On!” I shut the door and continued down the hall in shame. There was nothing I could do… I had woke up this morning without a bra and didn’t find time to put one on and since the rest of my bra’s were in the suit case which Roy had snagged before we left, I would go the rest of the afternoon without one.
“Something about this guy strikes me weird” Al whispered to Ed.
“Yea… he’s something alright.” A smile came across Ed’s pail lips. His eyes trailed off to my lower back.
After an awkward silence we turned into an open door to see a tall Blonde Women Who wore the same outfit the Colonel did.
“Oh Hi Riza, Sorry, to barge in like this.”
“Its fine, I was just cleaning up a little…Who’s this young man?”
“This is Creta’s Colonel, Milo Dupri.” He shoved me in. I couldn’t speak. This was the first time I encountered a women since I left. My hand shook uncontrollably when I walked up to her.
“It’s, it’s nice to meet you, I’m Colonel Milo Dupri.” There was a pause that lasted for hours.
“It’s very nice to meet you, I’m Second Lieutenant Riza Hawkeye. Welcome to Amestris.” She turned back over to the desk to finish cleaning. I let out a sigh. For a moment I feared my cover was going to be blown but lucky for me my sexy manliness was fooling everyone.
“When is the colonel coming by?”
“He had to drop off the Elric brother’s luggage… along with yours at a nearby hotel, he should be back in no time.”
“WHAT!?” Ed yelled. Riza knew as damn well as Ed that when Roy booked a room in a hotel… he booked ONLY A ROOM which meant that all three boys would be sharing the same queen sized bed.
“Does he know it’s all THREE of us in one room!? He can’t be serious, the rooms are never big in of for me and Al, and now that we have a third person, come on Riza there has to be something you can do?” Ed gave Riza a hopeless look.
“Sorry Edward, you know how Roy is. Besides, Al never sleeps, so it will just be you and Milo.” I had a moment to breathe before their words hit me. I was suddenly a deer coming on to traffic. Oh god, no no no no no no no no no no… THIS CAN’T HAPPEN! I couldn’t share a bed with Ed!!! The sharing the room wasn’t a problem, but sharing the bed... I had once shared a bed with my best friend, I had been the first to fall asleep when I heard screaming and my ears were ringing. When my eyes flew open, I was nuzzled into her breasts, I looked down, my body had molded around her body, my arms wrapped around her waist, and each leg wrapped around each of her thighs. Needless to say, we weren’t the best of friends afterwards… Now I was going to face the same thing… only this time we’re both boys.
“Why the long faces?” Roy walked in. “The Hotel Room is ready so whenever you are all ready.” He threw the keys at Ed.
“Yea… thanks, well I guess we should start heading in that direction…”
“ABSOLUTLEY NOT!” Everyone’s eyes migrated in my direction. “I mean, the night is so young! I don’t know about you Amestrians, but in Creta we party until the sun comes up! Who’s with me!?”
“Well the bars are still open…” Roy began. “We could go to the new Karaoke bar down town, I hear it’s open all the time.”
“SOUNDS GREAT!! COME ON GUYS!”

When Roy said Karaoke bar… I assumed he meant it was a dinky bar with a jukebox playing a few songs, I was wrong. It was a night club overfilled with young men and women dancing, drinking, and blinded by flashes of colored lights. Before I knew what was happening I had consumed 4 shots of vodka and was heading to the stage dragging Ed by the arm.
“Let’s show these morons how it’s done Ed!” I stumbled onto the stage.
“um, Milo, those are Microphones… and the music that’s been playing is the band!”
“no no no no no, Ed, no, we are gonna sing! Those morons are gonna feel purdy stupid after they hear us! Ok, you know that journey song, with the train, and the girl, and the guy… you, you know what I mean right?”
“Oh god... no, Milo you can’t do this…”
“Start us up with the song “Don’t stop believing, by Journey.” The band nodded and began to play. “JUST A SMALL TOWN GIRL!!! LIVING IN A LONELY WORLD! SHE TOOK THE MIDNIGHT TRAIN GOING AAAANNNYYY WHERE! Take it away Ed!” By now crowds of people were cheering and waving their hands in the air.
“Milo I can’t…” I drunkenly shoved him towards to the microphone. “ uh, JUST A CITY BOY… BORN AND RAISED IN SOUTH DETROIT, HE TOOK THE MIDNIGHT TRAIN, GOING ANYWHERE.”
“A SINGER IN S SMOKEY ROOM… A SMELL OF WINE AND CHEAP PERFUME.”
“FOR A SMILE, THEY CAN SHARE THE NIGHT...” At the same time we both began to sing.
“It goes on and on and on. Strangers waiting, up and down the boulevards. Their shadows searching in the night Streetlight people, living just to find emotion. Hiding, somewhere in the night.”

At a table Roy, Riza, and Al talked loud over the crowds of people and the singing.
“He has the voice of a women!” Roy blinked.
“Oh god I want him!” Riza’s drunk arms reached out to my direction.
“WHAT!? RIZA YOU CAN’T BE SERIOUSE! He’s scrawny and…!”
“Colonel, she’s drunk!”
“You’re right… Hey Riza, how about you and me head to my place and do it!” Riza turned to Roy and burst out laughing.
“AHAHHAHA, do it!? Heheh, WITH YOU!? AHAHHAHAHAHAH!” She slapped the table and fell onto Roy. A blush came over Roy and he decided to seize the moment. His arms went around her and pulled her close to his chest. He didn’t care how much she might despise him, he loved her.
“She passed out…”
“Yea, I should probably take her home, you guys know where the hotel is right?”
“Yea, we can manage, have a good night colonel...and Lieutenant”
“tank… youuu..” Riza mumbled under her breath.”
Back on the stage Ed and I were finishing up the song.
“Don’t stop believing, Hold on to the feelin, Streetlight people!!!” a loud group of applauses came over the crowds of people.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

BrokenAngelS on September 5, 2008, 9:51:35 AM

BrokenAngelS on
BrokenAngelSI love it. Can't wait to see more