Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - A Trip to Atlantica

Organization XIII is about to experiance Christmas for the first time, thanks to Demyx, Roxas, Luxord, and a man in a red suit that comes from Christmastown....

"I'd rather we just skip the formalities." -Luxord

Chapter 1 - A Trip to Atlantica

Chapter 1 - A Trip to Atlantica
Organization XIII Christmas

Chapter One

A Trip to Atlantica



Organization XIII had never herd of Christmas. Never herd of Santa Claus. Never herd of candy canes or mistletoe (maybe thats a good thing), or the Nativity scene, or anything holiday related.
One Christmas Eve night, this all was about to change.
Demyx, a younger member of the Organization obsessed with water, was questioning the head of the Organization, Xemnas. So there really is a world filled entirely with water? Demyx asked excitedly. Yes, yes, Demyx, for the hundredth time. Xemnas was getting annoyed by him. Whats it called? Demyx asked more questions. Atlantica. Xemnas said. Do I use the Betwixt and Between to get there? Demyx was getting on Xemnas nerves. I just want the little rat out of my long, sliky, silver hair for just one day or two. he thought cruelly. DEMYX!! he shouted. Demyx let out a quiet whimpering noise and cowered in fear of his superior. I order you to stop asking questions or I will have Saix go berserk on you, and I mean it this time. More whimpering came from the Melodious Nocturne. Here. said Xemnas, handing Demyx a piece of paper. These are the directions to Atlantica from the Betwixt and Between. Now, begone! Demyx nodded his head and took the paper, then bolted from the room. Wait, Demyx. Xemnas called before he was out of earshot. Tell Luxord that he is to accompany you and whoever is going with you. He needs to get out of the castle. He has spent much too many days playing solitare or poker with you guys. Y-yes sir. Demyx stammered, still scared to death of Xemnas.
So there really is a world filled with water? Roxas asked Demyx as he slung his sitar over his back. Yup. Xemnas said so. And I want you to come with me. Demyx grinned at his friend. You sure? Roxas asked. Demyx nodded. Get your Keyblades and meet me in the Betwixt in twenty minutes. Roxas nodded and took off.
Now only one more thing to do, Demyx said to himself. He walked towards Havocs Divide, otherwise known as the home of number ten, Luxord, the Gambler of Fate.
Luxord was sleeping at the time, and was not happy to receive any visitors. So when Demyx knocked on his door, Luxord snapped his fingers drowsily to make three Gambler nobodies appear. Oh, for the sake of Nothingness. grumbled Demyx as he pounded on the door. LUXORD!!!! ITS DEMYX!!!! Im sleeping. Luxord said drowsily. Go away! But Xemnas said you had to accompany me on a mission to this world called Atlantica. Luxord snapped his fingers again, and the Gambler nobodies disappeared. He quickly threw on a robe and opened the door, only to find that a large card was standing outside.
The card flipped around, and there was Demyx. Change me back NOW! he screamed. Luxord smiled, snapped his fingers, and Demyx was normal again. What did you do that for? Demyx said angrily. I dont like to be disturbed. Luxord said coolly. Whatever, let me fill you in. Demyx told Luxord the story of Atlantica. Sounds interesting, Luxord rubbed his chin. And Xemnas is making me go? Demyx nodded. For the sake of Nothingness, said Luxord shaking his head. Anyone else going? Roxas. Demyx said. Oh, well, let me get my cards. Ill meet you two in the Betwixt. Right, see you later, Demyx left.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

finalfantasy on June 25, 2007, 2:09:09 AM

finalfantasy on
finalfantasycool!!!

crazykid15 on March 26, 2007, 10:42:21 PM

crazykid15 on
crazykid15XDD That was good!

Finalkingdomheartsfantasy on February 2, 2007, 2:42:10 PM

Finalkingdomheartsfantasy on
FinalkingdomheartsfantasyCOOL!

MEXD on December 21, 2006, 7:30:56 AM

MEXD on
MEXDOHHH Whats gonna happen this si cool! ^^