Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Wrong Way, Demyx!

Organization XIII is about to experiance Christmas for the first time, thanks to Demyx, Roxas, Luxord, and a man in a red suit that comes from Christmastown....

"I'd rather we just skip the formalities." -Luxord

Chapter 2 - Wrong Way, Demyx!

Chapter 2 - Wrong Way, Demyx!
Chapter 2:

Wrong Way, Demyx!


The threesome met up in the Betwixt and Between. Luxord was holding his cards, Demyx had his sitar slung over his back, and Roxas was holding nothing, but with a swipe of a hand, could make two Keyblades appear as if by magic. What do the directions say, Demyx? Roxas said. There really hard to read. Demyx replied. If you ask me, Xemnas has the worst handwriting in the Orgainization. Luxord stifled a laugh. He knew that his own handwriting was absolutely horrible.
It says to go five paces east. Demyx looked around. Luxord, which ways east? Roxas asked. Luxord looked around. He hadnt the slightest idea. That way. Luxord pointed west. Cmon! Lets go! Demyx shouted, running toward a big ball of energy that was sure to take them to Atlantica. Luxord and Roxas followed.
The threesome touched the energy ball and, POOF! They were not in a land filled with water. It was colorful, with a cold, wet, white powdery substance on the ground. There was a merry-go-round in the center, and past that was a big house.
Um, Demyx, said Roxas. I dont think were in the World that Never Was anymore. I dont think were in Atlantica either. Demyx scratched his head, then snuck a glare at Luxord. Luxord didnt catch it, and said, Wed better go to that house for directions. Fine by me. said Roxas as the three ran toward the house.
Luxord said, Let me handle this. He knocked on the door. A fat man in a red suit answered it. Welcome to Christmastown! he said. Im Santa Claus, the King of Christmas! Roxas, Demyx, and Luxord stared at him blankly. Christmas? said Demyx. Whats that? said Roxas with a look of excitement in his eye. You boys dont know what Christmas is? Santa said. The three shook their heads. Well, come on in, Ill tell you the story!
Luxord, Demyx, and Roxas came into Santas house. Demyx wanted to get back at Luxord for showing them the wrong way and for changing him into a card. Hey Luxord, he said slyly. Can I see your cards for a second? Luxord handed them over. You want to play a game? Luxord asked. Yes, said Demyx with a wicked grin. I call it fifty-two pickup. And with that, Demyx threw the cards in the air and scattered them all over the room. Oh, youll pay for this Demyx. said Luxord coldly as he ran about the room, grabbing the cards. Demyx laughed as he and Roxas sat down to hear what Santa had to say.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Finalkingdomheartsfantasy on February 2, 2007, 2:44:05 PM

Finalkingdomheartsfantasy on
FinalkingdomheartsfantasySANTA!

Hikairi001 on June 25, 2007, 2:02:20 AM

Hikairi001 on
Hikairi001wow...

finalfantasy on June 25, 2007, 2:10:44 AM

finalfantasy on
finalfantasyhehe....

Moonshadow_2 on March 5, 2007, 12:17:50 PM

Moonshadow_2 on
Moonshadow_2Santa!