Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - A Christmas to Remember

Organization XIII is about to experiance Christmas for the first time, thanks to Demyx, Roxas, Luxord, and a man in a red suit that comes from Christmastown....

"I'd rather we just skip the formalities." -Luxord

Chapter 3 - A Christmas to Remember

Chapter 3 - A Christmas to Remember
Chapter 3:

A Christmas to Remember

So, you boys want to know about Christmas, eh? Santa said. Roxas and Demyx nodded exitedly. Luxord was still running around the room, with only ten cards in his hand. He was only half-listening. Well, heres how the story goes& Santa Claus told Demyx and Roxas about the Nativity scene, and how Jesus Christ was born in a manger long long ago. He also told them about how he himself went down chimneys every Christmas Eve night and brought gifts to the good, and coal lumps to the bad. Roxas and Demyxs eyes lit up with excitement.
By now, Luxord had collected all of his cards and put the deck into his pocket. He thought about changing Demyx into a die when the got back to the castle. By then, Santas story was finished, and Roxas and Demyx were itching to get home and tell Xemans the story. The three said goodbye to Santa Claus and Christmastown and went home to the castle with many a story to tell. Luxord went to his room and went back to sleep while Roxas and Demyx told Xemnas and Saix the story of Christmas, the same exact way that Santa had told them. We could set up a tree in the Hall of Empty Melodies and maybe Santa will drop by and give us presents! Roxas was sounding much like his other, Sora, when Sora first laid eyes on Christmastown.
Xemnas and Saix were liking what they were hearing. Both sure they would get presents instead of coal, they agreed to Roxas and Demyxs plan to bring Christmas to The World that Never Was. Xemnas called all of the Orgainization members together, including Luxord, and said Weve got to bring this thing called Christmas here. So listen up, all of you& Xemnas gave each member their own job. He told Marluxia and Larxene to go out to the garden and get the biggest pine tree that Marluxia had grown. He told Xibar, Axel, Xaldin to head to the kitchen and bake some cookies for Santa. He told Luxord, Vexen, Leaxus, Zexion, and Saix to make a chimney so that Santa could get down. He, Demyx, and Roxas oversaw all of the activity.
When all of the tasks were done, all of the Organization members were dead tired. Marluxia and Larxene were covered in sweat from hauling a twenty foot tall pine tree all the way from the garden. Xigbar, Axel, and Xaldin were covered with flour and frosting from cookie baking, which none of them knew how to do. Luxord, Vexen, Leaxus, Zexion, and Saix had rips in their robes and dust on their cheeks from making a chimney for Santa. Xemnas was tired because he used the power of nothingness to decorate the tree with many black and white ornaments. Roxas and Demyx were tired of saying the same things over and over to Xemans so that everything could get just right. Xemnas called it a night, and they all went to bed, eager to see what Christmas morning would bring.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Hikairi001 on June 25, 2007, 2:09:08 AM

Hikairi001 on
Hikairi001Xaldin acctually can bake cookies.

Larxene:and they taste pretty damn good too!

and cook pretty much anything with his flying wepons he can use.

Finalkingdomheartsfantasy on February 2, 2007, 2:46:12 PM

Finalkingdomheartsfantasy on
FinalkingdomheartsfantasyAxel: so thats why we had to make cookie's, I burn't all mine!^^