Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Entering the labyrinth

Ok I'm on a Labyrinth kick and wanted to write so this came about. Read and comment if you like. Oh and yes Niki is my sister I have us both at the age we would be when I first wanted to try and write this which is me at about 15/16 and her at 13/14

Chapter 4 - Entering the labyrinth

Chapter 4 - Entering the labyrinth
Ch4 Entering the labyrinth

Cara sneezed suddenly. "Bless you," said Sarah "You ok?" "Yeah I'm ok," Cara responed *I wonder if someone was talking about me* "So you have to get your brother, Toby and I have to get Niki?" "Looks that way," Sarah said. "Look Sarah there's the outside wall." Cara pointed at the huge wall that they were coming up to. "You're right Cara we should be there any second," Sarah responed. *Now where is he?* Cara wondered but she didn't have to wonder long *There he is,* she thought and turned her head. Sarah looked at Cara strangely then saw why she turned her head, there was a small man peeing into a pond. Sarah looked away for a sec the decided she should address the man, "Um Excuse me?" "Oh excuse me," he said as he fixed himself an turned around. "Oh it's you," he said sounding somewhat annoyed and unsurprised "Um we need to find our way through this labyrinth can you help us?" Sara asked, by this time Cara had turned around and was watching the man creep up on a faery "Oh how sweet," Sarah said *Not quite,* Cara thought. "57!" he said as he sprayed the faery, "How could you?" sarah asked shocked, Cara had to stop herself from running with Sarah up to the faery she remembered that faeries here were rather mean. "Sarah I wouldn't do that if I were you, " Cara said Sarah looked at Cara slightly shocked as she picked up the faery then looked at the man "You monster." Sarah said right before she felt a stinging pain in her finger "Ouch!" she cried as she dropped the faery "I tried to warn you," Cara said "Huh?" said the man "It bit me!" "Ha What did you expect faeries to do?" he asked Sarah "I thought they did nice things. Like... like granting wishes." she responded "Shows what you know don't it," he said "Wrong kind of faery," said Cara.

The man had continued to walk up to another faery and spray it "58!" he said "You're horrible," said Sarah "Huh? No I ain't I'm Hoggle and who are you?" he asked *Thought so,* Cara thought "Sarah." "Thats what I thought," Hoggle said as he sneaked up on another faery "59!" Sarah sighed and decided to try and see if he knew anything, "Do you know where the door to the labyrinth is?" Sarah asked "Maybe," replied Hoggle tracking another faery "Well where is it?" "Come here you little... 60!" Hoggle laughed "I said 'where is it?'" Sarah repeated "Where is what?" "The door!" "What door?" Sarah sighed in exasperation and turned to Cara "It's hopeless asking him anything," she said "Not if we ask the right questions," Cara responded Hoggle raised an eyebrow at that and looked at her "Who are you exactly?" he asked. "I'm Cara." "Hm," Hoggle responded looking at her "A new one." "Pardon me but how do we get into the labyrinth?" Cara asked Hoggle smiled slightly "Ah thats more like it. Looks like you're the smart one," Hoggle said Sarah glared slightly at Cara who blushed slightly and tried to laugh slightly. "You gets in there," Hoggle said pointing to a pair of gates that suddenly appeared and started to open "You two really going in there are you?" "Yes," Sarah responed "I'm afraid we have to," said Cara as they both started cautiously walking through the gates.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment