Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The pendant.

What will the Teen Titans do when they discover the mysterious Kira and her journal. When Slade descides to make her his apprentice, the Teen Titans must stop this before Slade can harness Kira's powers for the forces of evil.

Chapter 1 - The pendant.

Chapter 1 - The pendant.
Long ago, before the time of the Aztecs, before the time of the Romans, there was an ancient race. They were known as the Ninjitsu. It was around the time of the Ancient Egyptians, a time where only rituals and gods were important. These people were the protectors of the planet. They lived anywhere and everywhere only to stop evil and bring justice to the land. But one day, The people's hate became too stronge, so stronge that it became a demon. This demon wreaked havoc on the whole planet until the Ninjitsu came up with a plan.

The demon was distinct. She looked like an average teenager but her eyes were completely black. She was just shorter than Robin maybe... anyway... She was pure evil, this was because of the pendant she wore. It looked like an Egyptian eye but the pupil was made of Hydra scales,(The creature that Hercules was said to kill. Every time he cut one head off, another three grew in it's place.) the part around that was made of Dragon's horn, The eyebrow was made of pheonix feathers and the line under the eye was made of wolves' fangs. This covered the four main elements:
Hydra: Water
Dragon: Fire
Pheonix: Wind
Wolf: Earth

This brought the power to the demon. One brave Minjitsu warrior stole the pendant off the demon and hid it in a tomb. This tomb was guarded by many things, the deadliest of all animals, creatures and the dead. The pendant was locked in a stone chest which could only be opened with the demon's touch. Whoever told the demon to place her hand on the chest would be master of the demon for all eternity. This is only a legond but even so, all myths and legonds have some truth...

After the disaperance of the pendant, the demon became an immortal soul. She was just a teenager that would never die. Her powers were still incredibly strong. She became good. The name of the demon has been lost to history but surely, even someone knows her real name!!!

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Firey on November 19, 2004, 8:32:42 AM

Firey on
FireyHoly Flame!!!!-sweatdrops run down face- I'm puttin' ya on my list!!!!!!!!!!

Cassy_Da_Kira on May 11, 2004, 3:49:04 AM

Cassy_Da_Kira on
Cassy_Da_Kiraspose... I'm writing next chapter. So keep coming back!