Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - A new freind or a new enemy?

What will the Teen Titans do when they discover the mysterious Kira and her journal. When Slade descides to make her his apprentice, the Teen Titans must stop this before Slade can harness Kira's powers for the forces of evil.

Chapter 2 - A new freind or a new enemy?

Chapter 2 - A new freind or a new enemy?
Starfire sat by the window. It was summer. As she looked around she could see some of the Teen Titans. Beast boy and Cyborg were playing a computor game and arguing who was the best....Raven was in the corner meditating while Robin was in his room. He'd been busy for several days, he hadn't stopped thinking about Slade. Where was he? What is he up to? and Where is he going to strike next?

Eventually he must have given up as his door opened and he walked out. He headed to the fridge an pulled out a soda. he opened it and started drinking. When he had finished he the half full can and walked over to Beastboy and Cyborg.

"What ya..." He was interupted by the sound of the alarm. Beast boy lept up and ran over to the computor. He looked and repeated what the screen said, "Distress call from the city saying that some thing's going on in the forest. Man with mask and a girl are said to be there. Well, well, well, Slade's back in town!" Beast boy explained.

Robin Turned to face all of the others. "Let's Role Teen Titans!" He yelled.

They were off, so let's just recap a second. Slade's back in town, in the forest with some girl? I wonder what he's up to... Can you figure it out? No?...Keep reading...

When they made it to the forest, they could hear voices. The Teen Titans hid behind some trees. Robin looked around, he could see Slade and a girl. She was around Robin's height, a teenager, with long brown hair with a blue streak in it. She wore a red T-shirt which had a dragon on the back. She was wearing jeans and a belt with spikes on. Her eyes were hard to see from where Robin was standing, but since they were dark, he guessed they were brown.

"...Kira, become my apprentice. I will show you different fighting skills..." Slade started but the girl interupted. She yelled, "NEVER!!! WHY WOULD I DO THAT??? I'M NOT STUPID SLADE!!" She ran at Slade... She almost ran into him, she leapt over him and twisted over. She was probably meant to hit Slade in the back but he countered and caught her instead. He threw her against a tree which made her weak. The Teen Titans ran out...

The Teen Titans stood in front of the girl facing Slade. "Robin..." Slade cooly said. Robin just glared at Slade. The girl stood up behind them. "Slade... I will not take this any more!" she shouted as she 'rose into the sky. A purple aroura shone around all of the Teen Titans, then it shone on the girl who let out a yell. Then she changed. She had one arm like Cyborg's one arm like Starfire's, her trainers became Robin's boots, her teeth became pointier like beast boy's.

She then said Raven's chant, as three trees lifted, she threw several starbolts at Slade as well as the trees and a sonic boom. A massive cloud of dust appeared around Slade. The girl fell to the ground with a thud. She changed to normal again. As she passed out, she murmered these words, "Robot.....bomb!..."

Robin ran over to the cloud of dust. He waited for it to clear...Slade's robot had fallen apart. a screen appeard with Slade on it. "Hello Robin, impressed by Kira's powers?" Slade said, "What do you want with her?" Robin growled, "never mind, oh you have 5 seconds to escape." Slade replyed.

Robin swung around, ran over to the girl, lifted her up and ran, the other Teen Titans followed. Just as the bomb went off, The Teen Titans had escaped. They headed for the watch tower. Who was this girl? Was she a freind? Was she an enemy? or was she something else?...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment