Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Slade's new apprentice.

What will the Teen Titans do when they discover the mysterious Kira and her journal. When Slade descides to make her his apprentice, the Teen Titans must stop this before Slade can harness Kira's powers for the forces of evil.

Chapter 3 - Slade's new apprentice.

Chapter 3 - Slade's new apprentice.
Robin lay the girl down on a bed in a spare room. He left the room and sat on the sofa next to Beast Boy and Cyborg, who were playing thier racing game. He watched as they twisted and turned around the bends. Then all of a sudden Cyborg leapt up and yelled "The Skyrider replays are on... Switch channels QUICK!" as they did, the news reader was in the middle of a report.

"...tell you is that this years favourite to win the 12th championship is Hell-Daemon! Hell-Daemon has never given a single interview, nor has anyone seen him with his helmet off. He has only appeared in the races this year and last. He is a demon on the track and cannot be stopped. Take a look at last week's race...." The screen then changed. It was the start of the Skyrider track. Hell-Daemon is always at the back. Then the lights changed from red to amber, then to green. All the others went without Hell-Daemon leaving him behind. Then about ten seconds after, he started at full blast.

On the first lap he was 4th out of 28! On second lap he was 1st and was out ahead! On the third lap, he was half way around the track before the others even reached the finish line, on the fourth lap he had lapped the first 26. On the Fith lap he was again half way around the track before the others made it to the finish line and on the sixth and final lap he had lapped all the other 27 racer again. He was an amazing racer.

The screen changed back to the news reader..."That was last week's amazing race! We'll be back after the break..." Then the screen turned off. The alarm went off and the Teen Titans were off.

They were at an old abandoned warehouse, they entered slowly and quietly. As they did, a spot light came on, shining on them. Then a massive screen on the back wall switched on. "Hello Teen Titans...I've been waiting for you to come." Slade's voice and face (Well, what you could see any ways. 'Cause if you think about it, he wears a mask doesn't he?) was seen and heard. "Why'd you bring us here?" Cyborg yelled. "To distract you. Right now as I speak, that girl you saved from me is right behind me, and as soon as she wakes up, she WILL be my apprentice." Slade's voice was cold and slow.

Robin let out a yell of anger and ran out of the ware house towards the Watch Tower. The Teen Titans followed leaving Slade's laughing face behind. When they reached the Watch Tower, they found that Slade was right, She wasn't there.

~~~~~~*At Slade's lair...*~~~~~~

The girl woke up suddenly. Breathing heavily and had a very scared expression on her face. Slade walked over and lifted her up. "My patients is running short, become my apprentice!" Slade said with a tone of anger. The girl showed no fear and glared at Slade. "Why should I?" She replied. Her words seemed to become smoother as she said them. "Because I can teach you to control your powers, Then you won't kill anyone by accident. I'll teach you the things about your true history..." Slade stopped talking and dropped the girl. "Fine... I'll join you." The girl growled. Slade threw over her new outfit. She went to get changed. As she did, Slade wrote some information into the computer:

Name: Kira
Age:13
Powers: Borrow abilities and other is Unknown
Weakness: Unknown
History:Kira was also known as

He didn't finish writing that part as the girl walked back in. She had long dark hair and her blue streak was still in her hair. Hre eyes were dark brown. She wore high heeled boots made of light Titanium with a spike on the end. She also wore An orange shirt much like robin's was. But hers had strips on it, but these were no ordinary coulored strips, they were Black coloured Titanium strips. Her trousers were black with again those Titanium strips. She had a belt with spikes on with Slade's symbol on and her gloves were made of bendy, black titanium...

"Let's begin Kira." Slade said. The girl (Kira) was his apprentice now.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment