Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - The journal's secret.

What will the Teen Titans do when they discover the mysterious Kira and her journal. When Slade descides to make her his apprentice, the Teen Titans must stop this before Slade can harness Kira's powers for the forces of evil.

Chapter 4 - The journal's secret.

Chapter 4 - The journal's secret.
"SLADE! I'M GONNA...." Robin yelled as he stormed out of the spare room. Then he saw something in the middle of the room. A book. Robinpicked it up and flicked it open.

on the inside cover was a page of writing, they were symbols. Some were eyes, some were birds, some were other things that he couldn't make out. He looked at the first page it had a date and how old the writer was.

~~ May 13th Aged 13
It's weird, some of the people that hate me have asked me to go camping with them. What are they after? Why did they want to invite me? We'll see.

To make matters worse, I have got to live with my Aunt from now on. She's horrible. Why couldn't I just die? It was as if I was immortal or sommet... Ever since my parents died I've been getting strange dreams. They probably mean nothing. Well, see ya!

~~ May 14th Aged 13
I'm sitting under a tree, I' m only sitting here to avoide being pranked by the people that hate me. They only brought me here to prank me. They're all sitting around a fire about a bus length away telling ghost stories. I bet I've dreamt much, much, much scarier things than them.

I've heard stories of Werewolves in this forest.
I wonder.......~~

As Robin read the last word of the May 14th entry he noticed how suddenly the letter r was scribbled off the page as if some one had knocked the writer.
He carried on reading the journal.

~~ May 15th Aged 13
Yesterday was sooooo scay, As I was writing that passage yesterday, a wolf ran into the camp, the others ran off, leaving me... Some help they were...¬_¬
It wasn't actually a wolf, it was a Werewolf. It bit me! Now I am that of which I had heard stories of. My life seems to get worse by the day.

I want another chance, Another life. A real freind.

~~ July 1st Aged 13
Just the other day, I was in the forest sitting in my favorite tree. When the person I hate most walked up to the tree and spoke to me. She started blaming me for things I hadn't done, I hate that.

She annoyed me for 15 minites and then I had had eneough. I saw red. I jumped down from the tree and glared at her. Suddenly I 'rose up into the air and a purple aura surronded her. Then it shone on me. I felt stronger. Then she collapsed onto the ground. I slowly came to the ground and I ran. What was this power? On the news later that night a report showed a girl being taken to hospital. The docters said she would be alright, but as soon as they had said it. she died.

I cried all night then this morning I escaped from my Aunt's home and I sat in my tree. I thought to myself, I'm unpredictable, I shouldn't be ALIVE! I HATE MYSELF!!!!

As I was sat there I noticed footsteps below me. Then a voice, "KIRA!" It was a man's voice. I looked down and I saw a tall man wearing a mask. He asked me to be his apprentice. I refused and he walked away. His name. Slade.~~

Robin closed the journal. Slade would need this to understand the girl's powers! Slade would come, and so would the girl...

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

123_raven_fan on September 27, 2005, 5:01:47 AM

123_raven_fan on
123_raven_fanCool story keep writing

Firey on September 2, 2004, 8:52:27 PM

Firey on
FireyI like it a lot!!!!!!!! Nice imagination you've got there!!!

Cassy_Da_Kira on May 31, 2004, 7:20:46 AM

Cassy_Da_Kira on
Cassy_Da_KiraOops, I won't be on for a while as I'm planning the next few chapters while writing out no.3 so bare with me....

Cassy_Da_Kira on May 31, 2004, 7:04:26 AM

Cassy_Da_Kira on
Cassy_Da_KiraYa think? I based her on one of my best friends...