Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - SeSsHoMaRu gOeS ShOpPiNg!

What if in the episode Kagome's Voice And Kikio's Kiss, Inu-Yasha DIDN'T wake up as Kikyo was dragging him down to hell? A Sesshomaru/Kagome fic, even though I really don't believe those two are a good couple.

Chapter 3 - SeSsHoMaRu gOeS ShOpPiNg!

Chapter 3 - SeSsHoMaRu gOeS ShOpPiNg!
        Kagome was running late for school since Sesshomaru seemed to pop up out of nowhere. It seemed to brighten up her day a little bit at least, because he made her miss first hour of school. But she had gone and was left with Kagome's Mother and Grandfather. Sesshomaru was standing in the kitchen while Kagome's Mother was rushing all over the room telling him what was what. It was very confusing to him. Especially the fact that after the many times he tried to kill her daughter (which was because she was interfering with him and his brother's scrimmage) that she was trying to make him feel at home.
        "Okay, this is the microwave." she explained pointing at a weird-looking box with a vine-like thing going into the wall. "You put food in here to warm it up and when it's done it beeps. Don't attack it though; it's supposed to do that." She went on and on about the different things around her house and then she left for "grocery shopping" when she felt she covered everything.
        "Hmm..." Sesshomaru seen Kagome's cat staring at him with a dull, stupid look. The youkai growled in a dog-like way. "What are YOU looking at?"
        "Mrrooooowwwww...!" the cat meowed jumping off of the counter and doing a belly-flop on the carpet. Sesshomaru stepped over the feline and opened a cupboard. The first thing he seen was an orange bag with noodles on it. He picked it up and read the writing on it.
        "Ramen." he said out loud. He turned the bag over and read the instructions. He took out a pot and put it on the thing Kagome called a "stove."
        "Boil two cups of water in a saucepan, add noodles and cook three minutes, stirring occasionally." He read. He got a mug out of a different cupboard and filled it up with water, twice, pouring it into the pot. He stood there for almost five minutes, but the water woudn't boil.
        "What's wrong with it?" Sesshomaru asked. He looked on the stove and seen a knob that read, "Off. Hi. Med. Low." He twisted it until he reached "Hi." After the water started boiling he opened the bag of Ramen and pulled out a big block of noodles.
        "THESE are noodles?" Nevertheless, he put the noodles in the pot and stirred the noodles until the three minutes, he figured, were up. He looked at the Ramen bag and seen the rest of the directions, doing what they said in the process.
        "Turn off heat, add contents of seasoning package, stir." He found some chopsticks on the table and began eating the noodles out of the pot. "Mmm!" Sesshomaru cracked a infrequent smile. This "Ramen" was delicious. He continued to eat it piggishly. "I wonder if there's any more?" he thought, looking through the cupboards again. He eventually found some more and ate whatever Ramen he could find. He found himself over-stuffed and extremely sleepy.
        He found a long cushined chair and curled up on one side of it. He seen another small box, only this one was long and thin and had buttons all over it. He pushed the one towards the top and made another box come to life. It had little people running around inside of it and was extremely loud. He pushed more of the buttons, but the box's people would just change into something else. The loudness was giving him a colossal headache and he had no choice put to destroy it. One last "boom" and a few sparks later, it was quiet at last, and Sesshomaru eventually fell alseep on the long comfy chair.

~*~*~*~

        "I'm home!" Kagome called, slipping her shoes off. "Where's Sesshomaru--" she looked around. No one seemed to be home. She looked over on the couch and seen Sesshomaru sleeping. She walked over to him and ended up being enthralled by his smooth, handsome face.
        "He's so beautiful..." Kagome thought. She shook her head. "Knock it off." she told herself. "I've only known him for, like, what? Two days? Not even."
        But even still she ended up gazing at him. How his eyes were gently closed, the way his hair fell over his face, his chest rose and fell as he breathed...the way his lips were parted. Kagome leaned closer, fixing her eyes upon his lips. She was centimeters away from meeting her lips with his. She felt herself lean ever closer. But she stopped herself before she did what she wanted to do. She watched him for a few more minutes. He scratched his nose with the back of his knuckles once, but fell back into his adorable sleeping position. Just staring at him made the passion of kissing him increase. It was at it's peak, and Kagome placed her lips gently on his. She felt him wake, but he didn't resist her and they ended up making out on the couch.
        "Oh, Kagome, you're home." the voice of her Mother snapped her out of her little daydream. "We seem to be out of Ramen. Could you run out and get some more?"
        "But...You went grocery shopping; why didn't you get some while you were there?" Kagome asked, blushing at her own thoughts. "We had about five or six packets, I didn't think we needed more."
        "Uh. Yeah. Sure. I'll go get some." There was a soft yawn from behind Kagome. She turned around and seen Sesshomaru wake up.
        "Oh, it's you...Uh, whatever Inu-Yasha called you." Sesshomaru said.
        "Kagome."
        "Right. How long have I been asleep?" he asked, stretching.
        "I don't know." Kagome said, slightly blushing. "I have to go to the store. You wanna come?"
        "What's a store?" he asked.

~*~*~*~

        Kagome lead Sesshomaru into the store. While they were looking for Ramen, a few people gave the youkai some odd looks. He didn't seem to notice, either that or he was restraining himself, and she was thankful for that.
        "Well, we got our Ramen, which was very delicious I might add," Sesshomaru said. "Now what?"
        "You ate all of the Ramen?" Kagome asked, almost laughing. "That's funny." She pondered for a moment. "Well, there's that video arcade. We can go there."
        "A vidy-vid--what?"
        "It's a place where you--You know, where you--" It was hard for Kagome to explain, because for people from her time it was common sense to know what an arcade was. "You'll just have to wait and see." She grabbed Sesshomaru's wrist, excited to show him the arcade, and also excited for herself, for she hadn't visited there in a long while. They turned the block and seen a building with large sliding doors. They walked inside. It was lit up with dark lights and things lit up blue, like her shirt and Sesshomaru's hair. Rock music played. People were playing target games, air hockey, winning tickets and prizes.
        "Is this it?" he asked. Kagome nodded. She dragged him over to a pinball machine and she began playing it. "What's the point of this 'game'?" Sesshomaru asked. "Well, you pull the lever, it shoots a ball out, and you hit it with the little flappy thingys." Kagome explained. "And you try to get a higher score than your friends."
        "No, this game." Sesshomaru pointed to a videogame with a huge target on it.
        "Oh. You punch it as hard as you can. The harder you hit it, the more tickets you win. Try it." Kagome went back to her game and after a few seconds heard a loud crash next to her. "Oh, boy." He had punched it, but broke the game in the process. His punch was too strong for it to handle. "Uh--! Over here." Kagome put some money into a different machine and change came out in quarters. "Try this game, instead." Kagome brought Sesshomaru to one of those virtual-reality Mortal Combat games. She put him on a small stage, where there was a large screen in the back. Kagome handled the controls that were up front and picked Sesshomaru's charactor and opponent. He was up against the computer.
        "What do I do?" Sesshomaru asked.
        "When the game starts, just start punching and kicking and jumping!" Kagome cried. When the computer said "GO!" Sesshomaru payed attention to his charactor on the screen and began beating the snot out of the computer's charactor. "Whoa...! He's better than I thought...!" Kagome said to herself. The game was over and nearly 200 tickets came out of the slots. People who had gathered around began clapping for him.
        "Whoa! He got the highest score!" yelled some guy.
        "That was easy." Sesshomaru said, dusting himself with his hands. Kagome put in "S.S.M" for Sesshomaru's score and went to congratulate him.
        "That was so cool, Sesshomaru!" Kagome exclaimed. "I didn't think you were gonna be any good with karate! Uh...No offense."
        "I guess fighting with Inu-Yasha paid off?" he said, puffing out his chest in triumph.
        "Uh, yeah..." Kagome said, thinking about the hanyou. She tried to smile. She seen Sesshomaru's face soften in concern, oddly. He was so handsome. She wished that her daydream really happened. "Well. Uh. We shou--I mean, I should go home. You should too. Jaken's probably yelling his lungs out wanting you to come back."
        "Jaken can wait."
        "Huh?"
        "There is so much I want to know about your world. I can see why Inu-Yasha comes here. It's amazing. And it's people, though stupid, can actually come up with technology like this."
        Kagome nodded. "Yeah. Sure. Okay. Fine." Then it hit Kagome. "HEY! Why don't we go shopping tomorrow???"
        "I don't shop."
        "Well, yeah, but...Since you're staying, you're gonna need to look like me." Sesshomaru gave Kagome a look. "Not LIKE me, but like them." He looked around and seen a group of young men wearing bandannas around their heads, dark T-shoots, tattoos, and baggy, ripped-to-shreds pants. "We'll figure something out."

~*~*~*~

        The next day. Kagome woke up, got dressed, skipped breakfast, and went outside at breakneck speed. She looked up the sacred tree and found Sesshomaru sitting up on one of the branches.
        "Sesshomaru!" Kagome called from below. He looked down at her and jumped off the branch, landing right in front of her.
        "Yes?"
        "Time to go!" They went and got his clothes. Kagome looked through some magazines to look and see what Sesshomaru would look the best in. This was going to be fun. She looked around the store for all of the clothes she (or rather Sesshomaru) needed, gave him the clothes, and sent him into the men's dressing room. He eventually came out with just the pants she gave him, and nothing else on. Kagome couldn't look at the rest of his body and just stared at his strong chest. When she came back to reality, she found herself drooling.
        "With ALL of the clothes on, Sesshomaru." Kagome stated. He went back inside and came out with a hot outfit. He was wearing baggy jeans, a black T-shirt, and a black leather jacket. He looks good. "Oh, I wanna bite him...!" Kagome thought. She nodded and gave him a few more outfits. He looked good in them too, and they decided to call it quits for the day. Later, she was going to do his hair!

~*~*~*~

        After clothes shopping, Kagome took Sesshomaru to get his hair cut. He didn't understand why he had to go through all of this, but he cooperated nonetheless. He was led to a small building with a sign that said "Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow."
        "What IS this place?" Sesshomaru thought. Kagome took him behind the doors. It smelled awful inside! There was a tingling smell that made him want to sneeze and the smell of wet hair made him want to gag. Kagome signed a sheet of paper and pulled him over to sit down. "I'll stand." Sesshomaru said.
        "Okay." Kagome agreed, picking up a small, flat, thin-paged book. After about five minutes, his name was called. A beautiful, blonde, young woman took him over to a spinning chair. It scared him a bit, but he didn't express his fear. The woman took one look at his hair and shrieked, "Oh, my! Your pretty silver hair is all dirty! Let's wash it!"
        Kagome and the blonde lady took Sesshomaru over to a large bowl, sat him in another spinning chair, and stuck his head under a metal bar. One of the young ladies twisted some knob and water poured from the bar.
        "Wah!" Sesshomaru brought his head up to get away, but ended up knocking himself in the forehead.
        "You're supposed to stay still, Sesshomaru!" Kagome exclaimed. She squeezed some kind of liquid out of a bottle, put it in his hair, and rubbed it into a good lather. It felt so good having her gentle fingers massage his head. "This is shampoo." she said.
        "Sham-what?!" Sesshomaru reared up and knocked his forehead on the bar again. (Author: Just to let you know, he didn't SCREAM that like Inu-Yasha would.) The blonde girl grabbed the head of a snake-like thing, squeezed it, and more water squirted from it. Sesshomaru thought that it spat acid and he quickly reared up from his chair, the apron still around his neck, suds still in his hair, and ran out of the shop. He ran at full speed towards Kagome's house. He could hear her calling him back, but he was too afraid to look back and have to do something like this ever again

Comments

Comments (8)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

goldmoon on June 16, 2006, 1:46:27 AM

goldmoon on
goldmoondats sooooooooo funny!!

sango_fan_1 on May 23, 2006, 10:58:46 AM

sango_fan_1 on
sango_fan_1wow nice i like it

Gu on November 7, 2005, 7:10:24 AM

Gu on
Guim so glad his hair didnt get cut...my Sesshy...*i still love you Kyon-Kyon, even if you hate me back...*
wow this is funny! i was laughing most of the time...

theGhostofInuYasha on July 29, 2005, 5:23:29 AM

theGhostofInuYasha on
theGhostofInuYashaI love this chapter! I've read it like a gillon times! PLEASE finish this story!

chocolateweirdo on July 17, 2005, 8:56:14 PM

chocolateweirdo on
chocolateweirdoniceness

c_p_p on June 20, 2005, 2:01:02 PM

c_p_p on
c_p_pcool story

Sesshomaru1111 on February 19, 2005, 11:31:40 AM

Sesshomaru1111 on
Sesshomaru1111HAHAHAHAHA! THATS GENIOUS!!!!

Sesshys_girl_5579 on October 22, 2004, 3:48:04 PM

Sesshys_girl_5579 on
Sesshys_girl_5579Ha HA HA! hilarious!