Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - TroublED

An OC/Edd fic. The boys escape the Kankers by mere seconds, now they have to go undercover as a famous Band. Will it be a sucess or a total flop?

Chapter 1 - TroublED

Chapter 1 - TroublED


“There has got to be a law against something like this.” Shouted one of the three boys, sitting in the abandoned room at the highest house they were alone, scared, and hungry. One boy with a sock on his head glared at the other, “I told you we should have gotten that restraining order but nooo we had to do it your way.” The shortest one growled, “Pipe down sock head I'm trying to think here.” The other rolled his eyes, “Well that's a first.” Just as he was about to hit him a new voice spoke up, “Eddy I'm scared, and hungry.” Said the third and last of the boys.



The shortest turned to him, “Ed, shut up! You've been saying that since we arrived here.” The one with the sock shook his head, “Well Eddy another fine mess you got us into.” Eddy turned to him, “I don't see that so-called brain of yours thinking of something.” The boy's green eyes clouded in anger. “Double D can we go yet?” whined the tallest of the boys. The boy with the sock looked at his friend pitifully, “Not yet Ed but I'll think of something, I promise.” He said but there was doubt in his eyes, the Kankers made sure there was nothing they could use to escape.



Of course Ed didn't know that and only nodded and stuffed himself in the nearest corner. Double D walked over to the window and placed his hands on it, peering outside he took notice that Marie Kanker was on guard. Seconds ticked by when an evil idea took form in his head, the thought to dismiss it was firm, he didn't want to hurt her but Marie had done so much to make his life miserable, “It's only fair.” He said firmly. Eddy looked up at him, hope flared in his eyes. “What is?” Double D chose to ignore the question and said, “Just stand away from the window and door Eddy, Ed find the hardest thing you can.” His voice was rigid so they knew he was serious.



Ed came back within seconds with a crowbar, “Um Ed…never mind.” Taking it into his hands Edd looked at them, “Gentlemen stand back.” Double D gathered all the strength he could muster and threw the crowbar at the window. Glass shattered everywhere as the boys ducked and covered their heads. “Everyone okay?” Ed nodded and picked up Eddy, “Cool, do it again Double D!” excitement blazed in his eyes.



Edd shook his head and looked out to see Marie staring up at them, she began to open her mouth when Edd spoke first, Swallow your pride and do this, “Don't scream Marie!” he shouted down to her. Marie's eyes grew twice their normal size as she looked at him. “Um…I realize…you…are…right.” He spit out the words with distaste but tried to hide it in his gentlemanly manner. A slow smile spread across her face, “Really?” Double D looked down at her, I tricked her…wow this is new. He nodded, “Yes I realize that I do love you, it just took me this long to realize it and I'm sorry.” He inserted pity into his voice to make it more meaningful. Tears shined in the Kanker's eyes as she looked at him, “OH DOUBLE D!” with that she ran up to the attic.



Edd looked at his friends and the looks were priceless. Eddy's jaw was on the floor or close to it and Ed's eyes were about to fall out of his head. “Uh…Double D…ARE YOU INSANE!?” Eddy's shouts could be heard a mile away. Edd shook his head, “Nope, now on the count of three.” A key was inserted into the door's hole and Edd looked at them. “Three.” With that he jumped out the window, Eddy and Ed following him.


Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Tankmaster on December 28, 2005, 11:18:39 PM

Tankmaster on
TankmasterWow this is really good!!!please write more.