Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Planning

Rouge is attacked by the remaining members of a gang called Crab. She goes to Knuckles to heal but she is attacked before she can heal fully. Now Knuckles has to save her from a chocolatly death! What? KnuxRouge (Includes the original oneshot)

Chapter 3 - Planning

Chapter 3 - Planning
[/b]Kitty[/b][/b]: The deal with the Crab Gang is that Rouge was able to find them, by going undercover, and hand them over to the police. As you can see some members of the gang where not captured, no duh. Thus the remaining ones are after her, what this entire headache is based on.

Note: Just some stuff on Mark, Moe, and Matt. The tree are triplets who basically look exactly alike except for their eye color and the way they do their hair. This was changed when they were reborn in the 'Devils and Saints' comic, giving them some more distinct coloring, body structures and personalities. But, before that they were pretty much all the same character, operated like one being, finishing each other's sentences and stuff like that. Though this was a part of them before they were reborn I couldn't stand it and had to give them something distinctive. As such it was just their eye color and hair. Though it isn't much it makes me feel batter.
As for Kikirue and Seraue I just changed their personalities to better fit the alternate ending.
And again, I don't know how Moe and Matt got on Angel Island and back other then swimming. Please don't kill me over this, it is old and to tell you the truth I hate it too!

Disclaimer: Sonic the Hedgehog and all related characters © SEGA and/or Sonic Team. All other characters © Lumorean Arts and/or Jonothan 'Ace.'

[/b] [/b][/b]Track Down[/b][/b]
[/b][/b] [/b][/b]By: Kitty Hamagochy[/b][/b]
[/b][/b] [/b][/b]Chapter 3: Planning[/b][/b]
[/b]
Back in Station Square all was in a ruckus. The fire department had gotten there late so the only real part of the apartment building that was still standing was the coal-colored first two levels. There was a huge mob around the area giving off useless shouts, whispers, and gasps at the scene. There were groups of officials that looked as though they were of high status checking the surrounding area. The small group of suited people made sure no one unimportant passed through the neon-yellow, 'do not enter' tape fencing off the charred scene.
Through the crowd two smaller being slithered through as though they were nonexistent. The two had just returned from a long swim to Angel Island and back, checking to ensure nothing was amiss. The two clothed themselves in tan trench coats and mob hats as they tried to conceal themselves as best they could. One checked the surrounding area and gave a nod to the other who was farther away. The two then made their way down into the sewer system in the back of the building, crawling under the metal bars that attempted to keep anything overly large from entering. They swiftly navigated pipe like passages, left, two rights, and another left till they came to a blocked off area, seemingly a dead end.
One removed a thin hand from its coat and placed it on a strange looking area of the cement wall. It was then that a small block flipped open to reveal a flat, black microphone.
The one being's black snout poked out towards it. “Boss, we've returned. Moe and Matt.” He spoke.
Come in...” A deep-throated, slobbery voice responded through the crackling microphone.
The bock of cement in front of them lifted at the ended conversation to let them pass.
The two then entered a huge area that looked nothing like the sewer and more like a mansion. The walls were painted a smooth, cream color with the floor carpeted in crimson fur. A row of obviously expensive, crystalline Chandeliers hung upon the ceiling, shedding a warming, sparkling light. The beings headed inwards and through two fancy corridors lined with costly paintings, priceless artifacts, and ancient memorabilia from times past.
Both stopped at a large, oak door covered with fancy embroidery patterns. One took a clawed hand to gently knock on the door which made deep, echoing thumps with every hit. Slowly the wooden walls opened inward to reveal a gleaming, golden room. The carpet was a stiff orange with the walls it curled against a blood red. The ceiling was twice as height as one might think the entire length of the sewer might be. Upon the left and right walls more portraits hung and looked as though the figures within, all bulldogs, were glaring at those who had just entered. Straight ahead a gigantic desk took up most of the back half of the room. Two beings were within this view as well. One took refuge behind an overly large, maroon-colored, swivel chair facing away from the door.
The other being stood at the left corner of the desk. His back was straight with his arms crossed, his head was tilted downward with eyes closed in waiting thought. As a tall black cat with navy spiked hair he stood strong against the golden background. His ears were slim and pointed, standing up above his hair. He wore a pair of blue jeans, ripped around the ankles with a thick brown belt strangling his hips. Attached to his brown, leather belt a black and silver sheath hung as if to ward off any foes. Out of the back three thick, black tails looking like living snakes hovering in the air. Nothing was upon his feet, paws, and chest, exposing his physically fit body.
The two new comers stood in the center of the room as the cat looked up to reveal startling, topaz eyes. The two lifted their hats to reveal identical faces only made distinguishable by their eyes and crowning fetchers. One had yellow irises with a spiked Mohawk, the other two stubby horns with green irises. Both were thinly Komodo Dragons.
We are sorry sir,” The red eyed one spoke.
But, she was too strong for us.” The other continued.
She was able to take out Mark during the scuffle.” Said the red eyed one.
We were lucky to have escapes the inferno ourselves but she escaped as well.” Continued the one with the green irises.
"What do you mean she escaped?" The black cat growled at the two.
They both cringed but it was the green one who was the first to gather enough courage to speak again.
We underestimated her.” His voice shook.
The cat snarled, “You're both idiots. After she was able to track us down you...” He was about to say something more before a hoarse growl interrupted his train of thought.
"Shut up, all of you!" A fat, slobbery voice hushed them.
The three turned their attention to the maroon chair as it slowly turned to show the prodigious being's girth occupying it. He was a huge bulldog with coarse, cream-colored fur with a chocolate-brown snout. Two of his bottom canines pierced through his lip to gleam menacingly in the light. His eyes were like tiny, black marbles hardly visible under the rows of fleshy eyebrows. On the edge of his thick, wet lips and floppy cheeks a caramel-colored cigar sat calmly. He dresses himself in a violet-colored, black-stripped gangster outfit with inch-thick, golden rings hugging his short, pudgy fingers. Each one having either a large gemstone or long rows of such.
"Sorry sir." The cat said.
"Moe, Matt,” He scoffed. “Where was she last sited?" Once could tell his voice was labored with each word, having to take in deep, hindered breaths through mid sentence.
"She was last spotted sir," Moe, the green, started.
"On Angel Island." Matt, the red one, continued.
"She sought shelter," Moe spoke.
"From the echidna that lives there." Matt ended.
"Knuckles," The dog snarled in his deep-throated voice. He took a moment to engulf a quick breath of tobacco then lifted a fatty paw to remove the cigar from his jaws. "The guardian of the Master Emerald,” He contemplated. “The most sought after jewel then the Chaos Emeralds." As he spoke those words gray smoke seeped from every pore as if he were about to breath fire.
"What do you propose sir?" The cat looked to his master.
"You, Kikirue, will go after her." He flicked the tip of his smoldering cigar towards the cat. "If that Echidna guardian tries to stand in your way, Moe and Matt I want you two to redeem yourselves by mangling him so that he can not even crawl.”
"Of course sir." the two Komodo brothers responded.
"Good. Now get out of my site you vermin!" He swiped a paw at the two.
Both jumped and shot out of the door in fear, leaving only the cat and his master.
Kikirue watched them leave before speaking. “I'm guessing I should go too.”
He to a step forward before stopping from Seraue's voice.
The dog placed the cigar back to his lips for a moment, drawing in a deep breath. “I want the bat returned to me alive, Kikirue." He exhaled a long stream of smoke, "I want the pleasure of killing her myself.” He spoke so calmly it was as though he were simply asking them to pick up some milk.
Right,” The cat answered.
The dog's eyes narrowed, “I do not want any screw ups from you, boy.”
Kikirue bowed, “Have I ever done so?” He asked in a melancholy voice.
You may leave now.” Seraue gave his last words.
The black cat then slowly strolled straight for the door and exited with out another word spoken. Soon enough the bulky dog was left alone to himself and trinkets. He took a long inhale without his cigar, coughing up blood and mucus on the exhale.
"This bat,” He hissed through his thin breath. "She is a clever one." He paused. "I will take pleasure in ripping out her heart and lapping up her blood.” He then grinned such a grin at the thought that even an incubus would be jealous.

(Preview of Chapter 4: Knuckles Enters the Fray)

From his voice Rouge's wrathing stopped and her eyes slowly opened. Her blue-green irises held new life as she was obviously rested to an extent. Her jaws relaxed as her head gently turned to view the worried face of her savior. Knuckles stared at her for a moment then breathed a sigh of relief and let his muscles relax as he released her.
He took off the folded towel on her forehead as she sat up with a groan.
He placed the item back into the bowl of ice water, “You should lay back down and get some more rest. I don't think you're completely healed yet.” Knuckles told her serenely.
The bat took one of her paws and placed it on her forehead, closing her eyes as if trying to quell a headache. It was then that she noticed her gloved weren't on and her eyes shot open. She looked and felt herself over and realizing what he had done, and could of done.
She glared at him, “What did you do?”

Kitty : The next part was my favorite sequence to re-edit. It also made me realize just how horrible this fic really was. And kind of still is.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment