Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Original

Rouge is attacked by the remaining members of a gang called Crab. She goes to Knuckles to heal but she is attacked before she can heal fully. Now Knuckles has to save her from a chocolatly death! What? KnuxRouge (Includes the original oneshot)

Chapter 7 - Original

Chapter 7 - Original
Kitty: This is the original oneshot before it was remade.

Disclaimer: Sonic the Hedgehog and all related characters © SEGA and Sonic Team. All others © Lumorean Arts.

Track Down
By: Kitty Hamagochy

Rouge's head was forced under the water of her bath tub before she could even see her attacker. The beasts started to destroy her belongings in her apartment. Her eyes opened slightly through the muggy water to see the rippled reflection of orange and yellow. Her eyes widened noticing it was fire! They were setting everything ablaze! Rouge began to struggle harder kicking her feet and trying to puller herself up. He was strong keeping a firm grip around the back of her neck making sure she had no chance for another breath. His claws sinking into her, puncturing the sides of her neck turning the water a thin red. Finally she got a lucky hit. The back of her heel slamming into his jaw. She swiftly swung her head above the water taking in a large breath of air. She looked behind her into her bed room seeing all of her things smothered in flames. She clasped her hands over her mouth to try and keep from taking in smoke. Once glad to take in air again found it not so good. The lizard crept up again and put her into a deadly neck lock.

"You'll pay with your life for what you did to us!" He hissed in her ear. He was a thin, green, kamodo dragon in a brown trench coat and hat with yellow eyes.

"I'm guessing you've never heard of Rouge The Bat before have ya?" She sarcastically asked smirking slipping her hands over her head and grasping his shoulders sending him upwards and onto her flaming bed.

She listened as the sound of his hissing screams were only drowned out by the sizzling sound of his frying flesh. Soon the smell of burnt flesh filled the room along with the suffocating smoke.

"I... cough have to... cough... get out of here!" She told herself.

Clasping her mouth again scuffling to her nearest window dizzied from the fumes. Making her way out of the now flooded bath room into her flaming bedroom to a window which was right ahead of her. the question was could she make it. As she pass through her bed room her wing cough onto her bed post causing it to burn and the updraft of her walk caused flaming ashes to lift in her perfectly white fur. Her lungs began to hurt even more from the deadly mixture of water and particles of ashes scraping her lungs and filling them with blood. With out a second thought she charged at her window sending her body into unwilling flight tumbling downward to the city street trailing smoke, glass, and blood. She fell at first not being able to get her wings to open. But before she could hit the street her wings snapped open right between two on going cars causing them to stop fast and run out to see what happened.

Rouge flew as fast as her acing wings could take her. Which wasn't really that far. They soon gave out a few feet into Emerald Beach. She fell into the salty water. Which was not a pleasant dip. She arose taking a large breath coughing out blood. She grabbed hold of a piece of drift wood and coughed so more.

"Dang I must of swallowed at least three gallons of water through this episode. Though I much prefer the bath water." She whispered, her throat scruffy and shaky.

She couldn't sleep like this so she Swam her way towards the bank. Looking up to the starry night sky then to her smoking apartment. The blackened clouds clogging the night air. The salt of the water started to kick in. Making its way into her open wounds. She crawled off the drift wood and onto the bank. She stood up and looked into the smoke filled sky her wobbly legs trying to support her.

"Why do you shine so beautifully tonight of all nights?" She looked up to the stars. Burning her throat with each word.

Knuckles was up at around five am making his early morning rounds. Checking every inch of the island for any trouble spots. Everything seamed fine. He jogged up the shrine to check his lovely Master Emerald. Not a shard out of place. He headed back down the shrine to his small but comfy home at the entrance to Angle Island woods. He stepped inside and headed to the kitchen to quell his growling stomach by making a couple of Buttermilk pancakes and squeeze some juice from the fresh fruit he just gathered from outside. It was just another calming day for the echidna. These were the days he loved. The sun was shinning beautifully with little to no clouds in the sky.

This would be a nice day for a swim. he thought to himself pouring the pancake batter into a pan and inhaling the aroma. I just hope it doesn't get to hot. He spun the pan back and forth so the pancake wouldn't stick and flipped it into the air making it land smoothly back in the pan on its opposite side. Knuckles inhaled through his nose inhaling the lovely smelling food.

"Mmmmm that smalls great. I can't wait to eat." Her stomach growled again.

Knock Knock Knock...

A few loud knocks came from his door.

"Now that’s weird who could that be?" He asked himself feeling a little worried.

He slowly opened the door and before him stood what looked like a first glance a walking zombie. But as the door opened further the figure came into view. Knuckles eyes snapped open wide and his jaw dropped a little. for before him stood a crippled body of Rouge standing before him. Almost all her body was covered in blood. Her eyes were blood shot her head had a large bump crusted was red dry blood. On her right leg blood ran down like rivers on the land. all over her body was crusted with blood and clumps of soil covered her clothing. Her eyes filled with tears but she did not blink. She looked up to him her face soiled as well.

Her voice was cold and dimmed to a whisper "Help...Me..." She managed to speak before collapsing into her beholders arms.

Knuckles looked down to her. She had fainted. He picked her up in a wedding style carry and stepped out to look around. No one within his view could be seen. He looked back down at her. Rouge, lifelessly hung in his arms as if she was dead. What could of happened to her? He asked himself shaken with worry.

Deep within the corridors of Station Square an interesting conversation was going on.

"What do you mean you lost her!" A growling voice scolded the two lizards in front of him.

A tall black cat with black spiked hair and narrowed ears with three tails looked up. He wore a pair of blue ripped around the ankles jeans with a thick brown belt harnessed to a Japanese sword. Nothing on his feet and his chest exposing his physically fit body. Definitely a body builder. He glared at the two identical kamodo dragons with tan over coats and tan old fashioned gangster hats to go with it.

"We are sorry sir." one said

"We didn't know," the other picked up.

"How cunning," the first one continued.

"She really was." they both said in unison.

"We were able to,"

"Burn her apartment,"

"But she took out,"

"Mark in the process." Again in unison

"Enough!" The black cat lifted himself from the wall. "Of course! She Had To Be Cunning In order To Track Us Down You Imbeciles!"

"Shut up..." a fat slobbery voice hushed them.

The three looked to the side over a desk to see a fat bull dog in a gangster purple striped suit puffing on a cigar.

"Sorry sir..." The cat apologized.

"Moe...Matt...where was she last sited?" He asked slowly to the lizards.

"She was last spotted sir," Moe started.

"On Angel Island." Matt continued.

"She sought shelter,"

"From the echidna that lives there."

"Knuckles..." The dog huffed. "The guardian of the Master Emerald. The most sought after jewel then the Chaos Emeralds." He spoke slowly and replaced the cigar back into his jaws. Inhaling the smoke and exhaling through his nose.

"What do you propose sir?" The cat bowed to his master.

"You, Kikirue, will go after her." He stopped to inhale his cigar. "If that Echidna guardian tries to stand in your way. Mangle him so that he can not even walk. I want the bat returned to me alive." He passed between his servants taking another inhale of his cigar. "I want the pleasure of killing her. She has no prayer now. When you mess with the Crab Gang you mess with fire. And we all know you will...get...Burnt!" As he spoke the smoke escaped through his nostrils and mouth making him look like he could breath fire at any moment.

"Yes boss. I will not fail you. She is frail and weak so now is the perfect time to strike." Kikirue responded.

"Good. Now get out of my site you vermin!" He swiped at Kikirue causing him to jump. He ran for the door and exited.

"What about," Moe started

"Us Boss?" and Matt finished.

"I want you two to follow as well!" The bulldog howled. "Wile Kikirue attacks Rouge I want you to keep that Echidna from messing up our plans! Do you understand! I will not except failure!" He roared.

"Yes sir..." Both answered and slinked out before he got even angrier.

"This bat..." The boss hissed reveling even more smoke from his jaws. "She is a clever one..." He paused. "I will take pleasure in ripping out her heart from her rib cage and lapping her blood. For no one messes with the Crab Gang!" He gave a low hideous laugh that made your skin crawl. The laugh lead to a bloody cough.

Upon Angle Island Knuckles placed on the stove a pot of boiling tea. Knuckles had placed his friend upon his bed wiping off the stains of blood, dirt and ash from her fur and clothing. He placed the cloth that he had placed on Rouge's head earlier into a bowl of cool water and placed it back on her forehead again. Then covering her with some blankets. As far as he knew she had somehow gotten a fever in the process. He got up and went into his kitchen to take off the pot. Pouring the now boiling water into a glass and adding a tea bag to it, then mixing in a spoonful of Buckwheat Honey to give it a sweet flavor. He brought out two cups of it just in case Rouge awoke. He placed them on the table where the water bowl was and sat in the chair next to it then taking his cup and sipping the contents. He watched over her noticing she was tense and breathing heavily.

His face gave a look of stern worry What could of happened to you Rouge... Who could of done this? And why did you come to me? These questions and more played through his head constantly. He honestly couldn't stand her in such a condition. She may have been a nascence but he still felt as though they were still close. Close as friends that is. Her head began to sway side to side and to his surprised she some times skipped a breath.

"Rouge! Rouge, wake up your only dreaming! Rouge!" He placed his paws on her shoulders to try and quell her fight.

She suddenly stopped and her eyes slowly opened. Her teeth clutched together still tense from before. She sat up and looked over to Knuckles who was above her. He starred at her and sighed in relief sitting back down and taking the cloth that was once on Rouge's head back into the cool water bowl.

"Rouge you should lay back down your wounds haven't healed yet." Knuckles looked over to her through the corner of his eye.

Rouge looked down as if in deep thought. And with out warning she pulled the covers off herself and began to stand up.

"Whoa, where do you think your going?" Knuckles got up and grabbed a hold of her wrist. She easily pulled away from him. "Rouge you should go back to sleep. You need to rest. Your wounds have not yet healed." He tried to calm her.

Rouge turned back to him a look of determination in her eyes. "Knuckles you're in danger." She warned.

"Yea, so?" He asked trying to cokes her further.

"You're in danger because I'm with you. Some creatures are after me and if you're seen with me you'll be murdered as well." Her eyes seamed to shine as she explained his fate.

"Sense when do you care was happens to me?" He popped another question.

She frowned and turned away not baring to look upon his face no longer. "I ...aaa, I just do okay. Is there a problem that I don't want to see anyone else hurt." She answered sternly.

"Rouge what is going on? Moments ago you came to my door steep battered and bruised asking for help. Now that I help you, you regret any knowledge of asking me for help. You could at least tell me how you became the way you were."

Rouge looked down, her ears lowered a little. "Fine, I guess I owe you that much.” She turned around and went back to seat herself upon Knuckles' bed. "It all started two days ago. I was able to track down an elusive gang called Crab. They had been plaguing the entire city committing crimes and all sorts of murder for no reason. They had to send someone to track them down and I was the one. I wish I didn't..." Knuckles had sat back down again and lessoned intently. She seamed to sadden at that last statement " Ever sense yesterday my life has been a living hell. Unfortunately not all of the gang members were arrested. The reminders tracked me down and swore revenge. They destroyed my apartment and have been trying to kill me. I was strong enough to elude them until I finally understood that... well..." She paused. "I needed help. So I came to you seeing as though I knew exactly where you were."

"Interesting story..." Knuckles added at the end.

"And that’s all you have to say about this?" She looked up to him giving that stern aura.

"You've forgotten one thing..."He smirked.

"That is?"

"You didn't include me."

"Oh yes I did! I said..." she was cut off.

"Naa, I mean me helping you. Hear me out Rouge no one deserves to carry such a burden. No one needs to go it alone. Especially after you got me psyched about all this." Knuckles chuckled a little.

Rouge's eyes lit up but almost looked like she was about to cry. The she looked away and stood up again heading towards his door without another word.

"Rouge...?" Knuckles watch her but got up to follow.

Rouge started walking out the door and Knuckles could see where this was going.

"Rouge what do you think your doing?" Knuckles grabbed a hold of her shoulder and forced her a steep back.

"Knuckles if you come with me you'll more then likely get killed. Your probably already on their murder list..." She trailed not baring to look at him. "If you die... I, I don't know what I'd do..." She whispered so Knuckles wouldn't hear. But with his good ears he heard every word. "I can take them!" She perked up all of a sudden.

"I'm still coming no matter what you say." He turned her around but her face remained fixed on the ground below them. "Rouge I'm your friend and like all friends I'm going to help you get through this." Knuckles gave a smile. Not a smirk, but a heart warming smile.

Rouge looked up and seen this. She as well gave a smile seeing as though that’s all she could think of doing.

"Well, well, well aren't you two sweet." They quickly looked who spoke to them. It was Kikirue the black cat of the Crab Gang. He stood hunched on one side holding the base of his katana, cockily, as it rested in its sheath fastened to his belt.

Rouge tensioned. "Kikirue." She spoke his name.

"Yes I am, and I'm here to kill you Rouge the bat." He smirked and pulled out his katana swiftly, revealing the elder blade that once rested in the sheath.

"Ha, good luck." Rouge responded taking full notice of the sword in his possession but not letting it get to her.

"I'm afraid you're the one who's going to need it." Kikirue smirked and with out warning charged towards her with blinding speed.

Rouge used her quick thinking to roll to the side and scoop up a long stick that happened to be on the ground near her. She got up and block a second hit from Kikirue who had recoiled from the miss.

"Rouge I'm coming!" Knuckles tried to rush to her aid but from out of no where two kamodo dragons in overcoats landed next to him each with a switch blade knife in there claws. "What the! Where did you two freaks come from? Never mind I can't deal with you now!" He tried to run past them but they both made sure he didn't get through by slashing his shoulders in unison. Sending him a step backwards.

Blood ran down to his chest usable until it came to his white crest fur. He held back a scream in pain and just glared at the lizards in front of him. Also looking ahead to Rouge and that black cat, Kikirue, as they fought. Rouge was doing okay, for now.

Rouge had picked up another stick to defend herself using both to block strong thrusts with Kikirue's sword. Then sending him back with a strong kick in the abs. But it only set him back a short ways. His muscles were like armor. As thick as diamonds and iron combined. Rouge tried to steady herself as she was not fully healed yet, feeling a bit woosie.

"Ha, your not half bad." He complemented patting his abs where she struck him. "Seeing as though your badly injured. I have to give you credit." His voice now seamed much more tamer. "Unfortunately the boss wants you alive." She smirked, resting his sword on his shoulder.

Rouge gritted her teeth. She was slouch like a hunch back feeling drained from the lack of time to heal. She just wanted him to make his move and get it over with. But with that thought he did. But it wasn't a sword attack, for he had sheathed his sword seconds before. Instead he charged forward. Rouge placing up her arms for defense. But that wasn't his plan. When Kikirue was an inch away from Rouge he used his strong legs to jet himself upwards with great force. Then came down like a rock, planting a fist on the top of Rouge's skull. The move was called 'Bone Crush'. Because with impact with the skull it doesn't damage but it hits a special part of the brain making your entire body shake and feel numb and weak. A knock out move. The move did as he planed she began to wobble and shake, soon toppling over, knocked out for the time being.

Knuckles was having some trouble of his own. The two lizards were perfectly synchronized with there attacks. Sending him back with each new blow struck. He didn't want to pay a mind to the creatures, only wanting to get to Rouge. When he saw her hit the ground he began to rush but the kamodo dragons further stopped him by both grabbing his neck and thrusting him backwards into the dirt.

"That’s It! I've Had All I Can Stans' And I Can't Stans' No More!" Knuckles roared. Jumping back up and making a reflex like action thrusting one of his barbed fists into the gut of one of the Lizards.

Matt watched as Moe was taken out. "Why you little... How dare you!" He tried to stab Knuckles in the chest. But Knuckles easily grabbed a hold of Matt's tiny snake like wrists into his larger gloved paws.

Knuckles through him aside. Making sure the thrust was strong enough to send him a wile distance off the edge of the island. He wasted no time in doing the same to Moe who was still fainted on the ground. He watched as both made there way off the island and into the deep water below. Knuckles snapped out of his current position and scanned his surroundings for Rouge and her stalker. They were gone, both of them.

"Oh no..." He whispered to himself gathering all of his energy to dash off the island and into a glide towards Station Square.

Station Square seamed to be oddly clear at the time. It was afternoon and there was no hustle and bustle. Just a few people walking on the sidewalk and one or two cars on the road. Kikirue thought this would be as good a time as any. So he slipped into the sewer in the back of Twinkle Park with Rouge slung over his shoulder. He made his way to the and of the line where there was a cage blocking the rest of the path. He walked over to the side and pressed a block. It lifted to revel a panels. He remembered what the boss had phoned him earlier. 'I want you to bring her to the empty factory near the outskirts of town. The only secretive way to get there in through the sewer...'. He began to place his paw on the scanner that had just appeared. But stopped about an inch away. He was having major second thoughts. His eye's were wide and he seamed to be shaking some. He almost looked like he was about to cry.

"Kikirue!" A familiar voice growled over a speaker.

He looked up to see a still active camera and a netted speaker next to it.

"What are you waiting for bring her to me!" His boss growled over the speaker continuing his sentence.

With out hesitation Kikirue placed his paw on the scanner waiting for the cage to life so he could continue. He walked on his path trying to keep a calm and collective face. Little did he know that another unwanted figure was closely following. As the boss said he was soon lead to a strange factory. A chemical factory.

Kikirue waited for the elevator that he was on to stop. He stepped out to the fat bulldog figure in front of her. He dropped the lifeless figure of Rouge on the walkway they were now on that towered above large barrels of green slimy liquids.

"Here she is Boss like you asked." Kikirue spoke first.

"She better be alive." The bulldog growled.

"Of course she's just knocked out for the time being." Kikirue further explained.

"What’s the matter Kikirue? You don't seam like yourself.." The dog chuckled. "You remembering why you were here in the first place?" He elaborated.

Kikirue only gritted his fist trying to keep a straight face. "I'm fine may I leave? My job has been completed. Moe and Matt have fallen, there for you and I are the only ones left in the Crab Gang." Kikirue informed.

"Yea, so..." The boss lit a cigar and began to smoke. "We can recreate the Crab Gang. Us as partners. Once we get this troublesome creature out of the way." He bent down to Rouge who was on the ground still fainted.

"Don't you dare lay a claw on her!" A voice spoke from behind them.

Kikirue and the Boss quickly turned to see who had called out. From the elevator that had not been there before came a red figure with angry violet eyes staring daggers at them.

The boss was the first to react. " Well, will you look at this. It is a pleasure to meat you face to face Knuckles." The bulldog greeted.

Knuckles just stood there with a heartless cold look spread across his face. Have his figure shrouded in the darken shadows. He almost looked evil.

"Not the talker are you?..." He bent down and clasped the back of Rouge's neck.

"Don't You Touch Her!" He roared finally reacting.

The dog lifted her above the ground squeezing her neck. She finally awoke half opening her right eye to see what was going on. Rouge began to struggle trying to pry the giant paw from the back of her neck.

The boss didn't even remove his eyes from the agitated echidna. "Kikirue kill him while I kill his little friend here."

"Knuckles..." Rouge faintly whispered.

Kikirue, for some reason, didn't even move. He just stood there gritting his teeth and shaking some. It was like he was trying to block out something. Knuckles stared at the bulldog menacingly not even paying attention to the stunned cat next the dog.

The boss turned his head angrily to Kikirue. "Did you hear me Kikirue? I said Kill Him!" He barked angrily.

Kikirue dropped his head to look down at the platform underneath them. He loosened up before turning his head upwards to meet his angry eyes with the bull dog. His blue eyes shimmering like they had just gained a soul, a purpose.

"Now what wrong Kikirue?" The dog asked menacingly. Knuckles finally took the time to look over at the black cat. "Don't give me that look. You want to join your mother!" He roared.

Upon hearing this Kikirue’s fur stood on end, bearing his teeth and hissing lowly. His eyes looked like they had been taken over by some force beyond all knowledge.

"Don't You Dare Speak Of My Mother You Basted!" Kikirue hissed pouncing into the air and landing dagger claws into the dogs shoulders and clawed feet into his sides.

The boss had dropped the weak Rouge onto the metal support and Knuckles rushed to her side.

"Now Lets See How You Like It!" Kikirue lunged his right set of claws into the dogs fat, gloated neck.

The dog began to stumble backwards making his way the edge of the platform. Kikirue’s claws were so deep into the body that he couldn’t pry himself from the fleshy fat. He turned to Knuckles and Rouge, who was alert now watching. The cats eyes once again gained that soul. His face saddened and eyes tearing.

"I'm sorry. For everything I did. Now I can pay my debt to society. I can go on knowing I actually did something good in my life. Take care." Kikirue told them feeing the weight finally topple over the side. "Good bye..."

"Oh No!" Rouge forced herself to get up and run the edge.

She was able to catch Kikirue's free paw and the large weight below him jerked free from his other into the large containers of chemicals.

"Rouge what the!..." Knuckles came over and helped both Rouge and Kikirue onto the secure platform.

Kikirue looked up to them both still a little stunned. "You...you saved me. After all that I did. You still saved me...But why?"

"Because you weren’t bad." Rouge answered quickly. Kikirue stared at her. "You didn't deserve to die." She continued.

Kikirue was silent. All three standing up. Kikirue looked over the edge of the platform to where his once boss was cooked alive within the green liquid below.

"Your probably confused as to what I did right?" Kikirue asked still looking below.

"Well, yea sorta.." Knuckles answered.

"My father was the one who use to work for Crab. Then he met my mother. She softened his heart. When Seraue, the boss, found out he waited until I was born. He sent out some goon to kill my mother. My father took me into Crab. He told me that my blue eyes reminded him of my mother when ever he looked at me. I had to take my fathers place in Crab after he committed suicide. I never forgave Seraue for what he did. In some ways I felt like all that happened was my fault and tried to cover it by reminding myself of my life long commitment to Crab." He told the story as if he was reliving it.

"Hey, well at least everything is over now. Crab is gone now and your free to live your own life." Rouge sounded so caring. Knuckles couldn't imagine this was coming from that spoiled bat he knew.

"I still need to pay my debt to society." Kikirue explained turning to them reveling a somewhat sad yet happy face.

"Wait what are you going to do?" Rouge asked.

"My father took it the wrong way by committing suicide. I want to do it the right way. I'm going to turn myself over to the police and do the time it takes to earn that trust back and become normal. Though the memory of my past will always be a constant reminder. But I think they'll also make me strong." Kikirue smiled to them and Rouge and Knuckles nodded and smiled back.

The police were soon contacted and they came to the scene in record time. They looked through the factory to see if they could find anything worth wile. They tried to fish out the body but it seamed the chemical had dissolved even the bones.

Kikirue smiled good bye to Knuckles and Rouge as he was driven away in a police car. It was sunset and Station Square was lit up in a portrait of colors. Orange mixed with yellow and purple shading the figures captivated by its light. Knuckles and Rouge walked down the cool, lit sidewalk path towards the beach. Rouge seamed to be content at the moment.

"Rouge..." Knuckles tried to get her attention.

"Hummm?" She peered over to him.

"Why did you save him anyway?" Knuckles asked staring into the lovely sky. The sun highlighting his feathers.

"Well its like the Ying and Yang." Rouge answered him.

"Humm?" Knuckles looked over to her a little confused. Signaling for her to elaborate.

"In every bit of Evil there is some good. And in every bit of Good there is some evil. You can't have one with out the other." She explained to him.

They found themselves at the edge of the beach. The crisp waves sliding smoothly the sand playing its sweet song. The wind dancing within their fur. The perfect romantic moment.

"Well I still don't get what you mean, but..." Knuckles responded after a moment of silence.

"Hump...Everyone’s different Knux. No need to get over exerted." Rouge smiled.

They looked at each other sweetly. Knuckles actually smiling and before another word was said he embraced her in firm yet loving hug. Rouge was in a bit of a shock.

"Knu...ckles?" She wondered. pausing between syllables.

"Rouge..." He choked out. The look of a stern protector plastered on his face.

She soon embraced him back not really knowing why. The blissful moment lasted for a life time. The two taken by the others embrace both not wanting to let go. Knuckles wished with all his heart that nothing like that would ever happen again. He admitted to himself that he cared for Rouge to much to see her hurt. Rouge was taken aback by his surprising sympathy. They seamed so perfect in each others arms. That strong feeling that they found the one they belong with.

Ending Song: Together Forever
By: Rick Astley

If there's anything you need
All you have to do is say
You knew you satisfy everything in me
We shouldn't waste a single day

So don't stop me falling
It's destiny calling
A power I just can't deny
It's never changing
Can't you hear me, I'm saying
I want you for the rest of my life

Together forever and never to part
Together forever we two
And don't you know
I would move heaven and earth
To be together forever with you

If they ever get you down
There's always something I can do
Because I wouldn't ever wanna see you frown
I'll always do what's best for you

There ain't no mistaking
It's true love we're making
Something to last for all time
It's never changing
Can't you hear me, I'm saying
I want you for the rest of my life

(repeat)

So don't stop me falling
It's destiny calling
A power I just can't deny
It's never changing
Can't you hear me, I'm saying
I want you for the rest of my life

(repeat)

(The End)

Kitty: Now can you see why I remade it?

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment