Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - A Zombie?

frack man...just...GIVE MEH A COOKIE!...dooky doo!o_o;UNRATED....but you still can see it Im just to lazy to rate it xD

Chapter 3 - A Zombie?

Chapter 3 - A Zombie?
Chapter:A zombie?
By:Shannon[me]

"Funny what TRaNK did yesterday..." Kitten said walking to school by her new cat Angel who was a demon and could talk,"I dunno but hes like one of the tallest so remember that!"Angel screeched when she saw TRaNK standing infrount of Kitten,"When will you get off earth?"TRaNK growled and Kitten smiled,"When I feel like it.Didnt you hear Im a irken rebellion?Im here because i have no where to go."She said walking by him.Angel laughed when she saw TRaNK getting ready to yell,"Hes going to explode..."Angel whisperd as TRaNK finally grabed Dib by the hair and thrown him into a pole,"WTF was that for!?" Dib yelled,"I needed to get my stress out..."TRaNK said calmly.He then notice a nasty smell and saw a kid stand by him that had a tail of a squirrle.He smelled of rotted corspe but no one else seemed to know."Who are you and why do you stink like dead i-"TRaNK stoped and notice Zim twicthing,"The other Zim..."He growled,"You!Squirrle boy...You have the name of Zims!"The kid then looked at Zim,"I thought you found out what you are doing is wroung.Oh well."he faced forward agian.Kitten was looking down the street,"Ok!Thats it!If the bus doesnt come I will WALK to skool myself!"She sqeeked trying not to be heard but everyone heard and laughed at her but not Dib,TRaNK,Zim,Zombie Zim[Which we will call ZZ in this story]And Gaz.Kitten then saw her worsed enemy she wanted to yell,"Taks back..."She mumbled as Tak walk right up beside Kitten and putted her arm around her,"Hey LITTLE wannabe!How is it going outcast?"Tak laughed.Kitten twitched wanting to push her into the road."Hello failure."Kitten said calmly.Zim laughed a bit so did TRaNK.ZZ was to busy walking onto the bus soon followed by Gaz,TRaNK,ZZ,Zim,Dib,Tak,and Kitten.On the bus Kitten sat alone day dreaming til ZZ sat by her.She never was sat with ever.Angel was in Kitten's back pack drinking soda so she blushed when Angel burped.TRaNK knew the Demon/cat was in Kitten's back pack.He tried to grab it but Kitten picked it up and walked off the bus.When in skool ZZ was introduced and sat behind Zim as he also sat across from Kitten.He wacthed Kitten often as she would draw instead of listen.ZZ called the teacher Ms.Pain.Kitten agreed with him.One lunch Kitten pulled out a bag of grapes and handed them to ZZ,"I hope you like them."She smiles as TRaNK rememberd when Kitten use to give him grapes."Uh...Thanks Kitten.Hey..Maybe after you get done with hanging here want to go to Capine with me?"ZZ said and stuffed the grapes in his mouth."Sure!I would love to!Earth is slowing dying anyways."She said and sat by ZZ eating her lunch,"Kitten....Leaving?..."TRaNK said silently,"It wont be the same...no more annoying cat/demon...no more trying to get into Kitten's base....No more Grapes or bloody cookies!"He sighed and started eating his lunch.Dib was sitting by Tak as Tak laughed at Kitten when Kitten's pet Angel came running through as news people was chasing her."God damn humans!fear the cuteness and lovelyness!"Angel yelled and Kitten pulled out her dart gun.She shot the news guys but they got drunk and started kissing eachother.They all was put in jail.ZZ laughed so did Kitten.Dib was passed out as Gaz droped her game.Zim and TRaNK just kept fighting.Finally Skool got out and Kitten walked home with ZZ.TRaNK got alittle paranoid as he looked back almost every step thinking Kitten fell of his head.


To be continued if I dont die....

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment