Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - No Flash Photography

This is my first attempt at a fanfiction, please comment. Naruto and Sasuke are putting on a performance at the Naruto theme park when Sasuke notices the growing amount of yaoi fans in the audience...(Naru/Sasu, Sasuke's POV)

Chapter 1 - No Flash Photography

Chapter 1 - No Flash Photography
No Flash Photography

        I was used to this, acting out the same fight over and over with me always beating Naruto at his own theme park, just to impress the fans. But this time was a little different, this time, almost all of the fans had something on them that showed that they loved yaoi. So, what do you do when the fans want something? Why, you give it to them of course! Naruto ran to throw a punch at me and I was supposed to dodge it easily just by stepping to the side, but this time, I didn't move all the way over. I took a slight step so I was in his way, but not in the way of his fist, I turned toward him, and closed my eyes.
         Just as I expected, our lips met before he had time to react. A huge cheer rose up from the crowd as Naruto's eyes snapped open. Naruto's arm had been thrown over my shoulder, but Naruto didn't move it. His eyes closed and he pulled me closer. People began taking pictures, not wanting to miss this at all. But, no matter how popular this was for the crowd, we were still kicked off stage. This was only the beginning as Naruto pulled me to his rom and hooked a sign on the door that read, plain as day, ``No Flash Photography.''

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sis on February 25, 2006, 7:36:38 AM

sis on
sisVery cute!HAHA!I like it keep this up!X)
http://www.fanartcentral.net/user_thumb.php?aid=sis

Sheena_X_Zelos on November 8, 2005, 6:11:07 AM

Sheena_X_Zelos on
Sheena_X_Zeloslol that was cute! Keep it up!