Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Candy Wrapers and Crumbled Homework,

The adventures of Ebony White, and her cousin Reuel White in the epic journey to find a library book with Ebony's locker.

Chapter 1 - Candy Wrapers and Crumbled Homework,

Chapter 1 - Candy Wrapers and Crumbled Homework,
"Locker 1-47.... why?" The supious voice of a tweleve year girl rang threw the hallways.The other shurged "no reason, I just wanted to know. Mine's 4-25, it's upstairs.""Well, here it is my dreaded locker, I hate this thing!" She kicked the locker door making a loud crashing sound."Geez, Ebony! You're gonna get us in trouble, kicking your locker like that!" Her friend exclaimed looking at the silver clocker hanging on the wall. "Well, I better get going. Don't want to be late for lunch with all the great food,we're having." The other rolled her icy blue eyes. Ebony smiled at her friend, " yeah, I think I might stay up here for a while, so I can get that lovley dentention Mrs. Filcheck has bin dieing to give me." Both girls laughed"Yeah, well I better go up to my locker. See ya Hill!" The girl waved her good bye walking off to the far end of the hallway, her long red hair flowing behind here.Ebony yawned "bye, Lori! Tell Chase I'll see you two after I find my cousin's book!" she called after her friend who she thought might be walking up the steps know due to the fact foot steps could be heard marching thier way up the steps. "Well I better get cracken!" Ebony opened to cold steel door to her locker. She winced watching a candy wraper fall from it's place. "Darn! I thought that stupid paper would stay there!" Ebony pouted her blue ice falling over the old crumbled homework papers, and news letters from the first weeks of school. "Ummm, maybe I'll find her book, after school. 'cause gee I'm hungry! I'm better get down to lunch!" She sighed having a reason to get out of cleaninf her locker. Droping her books onto the papers she ran her fingers through her thick brown hair. Smiling Ebony entered the lunch room, finding her friends not sitting to far from the entrance. One being a black haired, green eyed girl, and the other a brown hair hazel eyed boyed. She smiled plopping herself down in a chair beside the both of them. "So, Eb, finally get that locker cleaned?" The taunting voice of the male came, a glint in his eye. Ebony glared at him and in a babying voice said. "Why, no Chasey-Wacey, if you'd like to help me I'd be honored!" "Ugh! Must you call me that?! I hate that name!" Ebony smirked teasingly at her friend. "Okay, okay I'll stop, I'l stop. so how about you take me up on that offer?" "How about, no!" "Oh, come on! You're my best friend!" "Oh, he is?!" Lori spoke up in a threatining voice. "I thought I was you're best friend!" Ebony rolled her eyes "Lor, y-you know what I meant!" "Oh, know I don't! I've known you forever, and- and you're going to say he's Your best friend?" As lori kept yelling Ebony looked at Chase, as he looked at her "Here we go again, Lori always goes into one of these fits every time you say that." "I know bu- Lori! Don't leave! We're still talking to you!" "You over did it this time." "Shut up Chase!"Chase yawned looking at Ebony, then to his wristwatch. "bells, gonna ring any time soon, I better get going. I'll help you clean you're locker if you want, well any way bye!" Chase marched himself from the lunch room, leaving poor Ebony sitting there by her lonesome. Just before she rose to leave a group of girls walked towards her. "Oh, lookie! It's Ebony White!" said a blonde one the seemed to be the leader of them. "Lookie! It's the blonde ditz from my math class!" Ebony said rolling her eyes. The blonde glared at her through bright green eyes "Now listen here White! You know my name and I expect you to use it!" Ebony yawned looking at the girl. "What ever, if I actually cared what you said I might actually call you, umm what's you name? Oh, yeah Rhiannon." She rose from her chair. "now move out of my way, Rhiannon! i need to get to class!" " Sit down White! I never told you to stand up!" "And I never knew I was taking orders from some immature prat like you!" Rhiannon glare at Ebony. "Oh, you think you're big don't you? since you're cousin is the one and only Reuel White. Don't you?" Ebony shook her head. "No! Where have you been for the past 5 years? I hate her, and I'll never be pround of what she did! Now Move!" she said more fiercly this time pushing Rhiannon out of her way.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment