Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - In The Beginning.

The story of why the Army Of Butterflies and Sockpuppets hate each other.
Don't read if you don't like stupid stuff, or if you don't like when the author decides to interupt.

Chapter 1 - In The Beginning.

Chapter 1 - In The Beginning.
((Author Note: I hope you like this story, But if you don't thats your problem,not mine. You shouldn't have read it.))Far away in the evil planet of PB&J, lived Two VERY Large Empires, The Sock Puppets And The Butterflies. Okay, Well The Two Didn't Like Each Other, And They Had A Very Good Reason. The Sock Puppets Knocked Over The All Knowing Snowman! *Gasp!*Well It Wasn't Really All of Them, Just The Leader "Baka" (Short For "Baka' ekle'Semi Collin.")Did, But When Your Leader Does Soothing Bad Everyone Did It. The Butterfly Leader "Chawogwa" (Short For Chika Chawogwa") didn’t like this At All Nope, He Sent Out All Of His Strongest Flying Monkeys The Butterflies Called "Purple hills". Well The Sock Puppets Sent Their Buttons To Attack Them. The Sock Puppets Won This Battle. Then every One Went On Total War.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment