Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - From World, to Heart, to Soul, to Darkness

We follow a young boy, whose name is Deven. He is a young boy of age fifteen and lives in a small town called Twilight Town. It was a world which was about to become separate from all others; his world was soon to be engulfed by darkness. It all happened

Chapter 1 - From World, to Heart, to Soul, to Darkness

Chapter 1 - From World, to Heart, to Soul, to Darkness
Prologue:
Darkness, everywhere. No sight, no light. Just darkness. How had I gotten here? Why did I almost give up my heart? Why did I almost become one of those creatures? And how did I end up in this universe with the Keyblade master?

-----

So cold, so very cold; I had no idea what happened. I was nice and safe, everything perfect. Then they came, engulfing everything: the shadows; the Heartless. They pounced on me like a pack of savage wolves. Then I fell into the darkness. I only knew how to keep my heart just by playing the game. Sure, how could a video game ever come to be true? Well, it did.

The Heartless kept on trying to steal my heart, like it was the heart of a world. I still do not know why. I continued to fall through the darkness until I landed on the ground, hard. I just lied there, trying to piece together what happened. After being in the darkness for so long, my memories had begun to fade, but I would not let that happen. Then I re-called it all; the black rain, the swarms, falling. I shuddered. I opened my eyes and gasped. I was lying in the halls of Hollow Bastion. I knew that I had to get out of there, for the powerful Heartless are here. So I began to search for some exit. To try to keep my spirits up, which was very hard to do, I started humming “Sanctuary” by Utada Hikaru to myself. Then they appeared…

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment