Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Savior

We follow a young boy, whose name is Deven. He is a young boy of age fifteen and lives in a small town called Twilight Town. It was a world which was about to become separate from all others; his world was soon to be engulfed by darkness. It all happened

Chapter 2 - Savior

Chapter 2 - Savior
Behemoths. Why-oh-why did it have to be Behemoths? I started to run away, but it was no use. They attacked me with everything they had. In my mind, I thought to myself, “Oh God. Please, save me!” Suddenly, I felt something in my hand. I opened my eyes and saw it.

“Oblivion!” I yelled in joyous rapture. I clutched it in my hand; it felt like it belonged there. The power rushed through my body. I jumped on to one of the Behemoths and attacked its horn. I destroyed it. It felt so good. As I attacked the next one I realized that I was yelling.

“THIS IS FOR MY FAMILY! THIS IS FOR MY FRIENDS! AND THIS IS FOR ALMOST SUCKING OUT MY HEART!” I went at them relentlessly. Pure rage and fury poured out of me with every swipe. Finally, there were no more. I was panting. I was still so angry. The Heartless took everything that I knew and loved. Then I realized it.

“Who gave this to me?” I asked looking at the powerful Keyblade. I looked around and saw no one. I tried to think. The only person who would have this is Sora, unless he has the Ultima Weapon. And if he was here, he would have helped. Oh well. Once again, I set off to find an exit. After an hour or so, I made it to the outside. I do not know what I was supposed to expect, but it was totally deserted. I then fell to the ground sobbing. I was so confused. For a moment I thought I felt a hand on my shoulder, but when I turned around, nobody was there.

“What should I do? Where should I go? How should I get there?” The first place I thought to go to was Traverse Town, but who would help me there? Then I thought of the Destiny Islands. I knew that there would be people willing to try and help there. Then I realized that Kairi would be there. She would completely understand; but how in the world would I get there? I do not have a Gummi Ship or any parts.

Then, like Ansem wrote in one of his reports, ‘It started raining gummi blocks.’ (Ansem, Report 6)

“Somebody up there must like me.” I said as I started piecing together a Gummi Ship.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment