Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Gratitude

We follow a young boy, whose name is Deven. He is a young boy of age fifteen and lives in a small town called Twilight Town. It was a world which was about to become separate from all others; his world was soon to be engulfed by darkness. It all happened

Chapter 3 - Gratitude

Chapter 3 - Gratitude
After about a half an hour of collecting gummi blocks and then making the ship, it was complete. I could finally leave this place and get some help. I climbed in and departed. It took me a few minutes to get used to the controls, and for a few minutes, I was having the time of my life.

“I’m flying; I’m actually flying a real gummi ship!” I thought. Later, the Destiny Islands were in sight. Well, let us just say that I have never been good at landing. In other words, I crashed; right into the sand.

“Ow! My head...” I groaned as I stepped out of the ship. After I got out, I fell to the ground unconscious. I was falling. The Keyblade was gone and the Heartless were getting closer. Sora and Riku were just walking away. My Heart was being torn out.

“AHH!” I screamed as I awoke in a bed. It was just a dream; a horrible dream. I relaxed.

“Are you alright?” a girl’s voice asked.

“Yeah, who are you?”

“My name’s Kairi, what’s yours?” she asked as she appeared in my line of sight.

“I’m Deven.” I replied.

“Nice to meet you.” She said cheerfully. “Nice outfit,” she continued.

For the first time since I fell into the darkness, I looked at myself in a mirror. My clothes were all jet black. I was in a leather hooded cloak and leather boots.

“Uh, thanks.” I replied trying to think of where they came from. “Kairi, I have a favor to ask of you.” I said.

“Okay,” she replied, still very cheery.

“I need to know any information you have about freeing a world from the Heartless.” I said. At this most of her cheeriness faded. “Please,” I begged, “my whole island was taken and I know other worlds were also, so please.”

“The only thing I know is that you would have to go to Kingdom Hearts.” She informed me with a slight tone of depression in her voice.

“Thank you,” I said, “and if I see Sora there, I’ll give him your regards.” I added with a smile trying to cheer her up. And that I did.

The next day after getting some supplies and having a friendly duel with Tidus, (in which I won not knowing where my sword skills came from), I left for the world called the End of the World.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment