Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - The Plot Thickens

We follow a young boy, whose name is Deven. He is a young boy of age fifteen and lives in a small town called Twilight Town. It was a world which was about to become separate from all others; his world was soon to be engulfed by darkness. It all happened

Chapter 4 - The Plot Thickens

Chapter 4 - The Plot Thickens
The trip to the End of the World was pretty un-eventful. I did not stop at any of the worlds I passed, determined to free my own. I sill wondered where the strange outfit came from. I do not know how I did not notice it before, yet it seemed oddly familiar, but that was not important right now. Yet it was pretty cool. Eventually I made it to the End of the World. There was only one way to describe this place: Creepy. A few Heartless appeared, so I slashed them, enjoying it as I did it. For another odd reason, I liked killing them. It brought me some form of pleasure. I continued deeper into the inner layers. Then I saw the gateways to the world keyholes, and the door. I cannot believe I thought that I just had to walk in there and everything would be fine. I opened the door to Kingdom Hearts. I was amazed by its glory. A small part of me wanted to take all of the power here, but my better half knew otherwise, so I continued. If I ever saw Sora, I would have to thank him for un-locking it. I still do not understand what happened next. It felt like some massive force came directly at me. I was expelled from the area and I thought I heard a voice say, “The Keyholes,” before I fell unconscious.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment