Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - The True Quest Begins

We follow a young boy, whose name is Deven. He is a young boy of age fifteen and lives in a small town called Twilight Town. It was a world which was about to become separate from all others; his world was soon to be engulfed by darkness. It all happened

Chapter 5 - The True Quest Begins

Chapter 5 - The True Quest Begins
I awoke some time later in my ship. Odds were that the force sent me straight there. I should have known that it would not be that easy. I used a few potions on myself before leaving. The first logical Keyhole to go to would be the Traverse Town Keyhole. So I set a course there. I would have to get a warp drive while I am there, for speed purposes. A while later I attempted landing again. It did not go so well. I landed, I mean, crashed just outside of Cid’s shop. And once again, I fell unconscious.

Running, the Darkness catching up; the light just in front, being pulled in. I awoke with a start.

“What the heck is with these dreams?” I thought. I was in another bed. “Dang, pretty nice people in this reality,” I thought smugly. I heard footsteps outside the door. I listened as closely as I could.

“Don’t know where the kid’s from, but he’s dressed just like you,” a voice said.

“Hmm… Interesting, let me get a look at him,” a second, younger, voice said.

The door opened and a teenager with white hair and a blind fold walked in.

“You must be Riku,” I said.

“How did you—what is your name?” He asked.

“First of all, my name is Deven. My world was engulfed by the Heartless, I was somehow transported to this reality, I need to free my world, and in my reality, you and this whole reality is just a game.” I replied.

“Do you really expect me to believe that?” he asked.

“Let me prove it to you, your name is Riku, you almost became a Heartless and joined Ansem, your two best friends are Sora and Kairi, and I have this.” I reached into my coat pocket and pulled out a picture. It was really a picture of the “Kingdom Hearts” cover on the box. I had it as a reference to my parents so that I could tell them what I wanted for my birthday.

“Good enough for me,” Riku said, “so why don’t you tell me what happened” he continued calmly.

I probably freaked him out with the picture so I put it away, and began my story.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment