Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - The Guardian of the Heart

We follow a young boy, whose name is Deven. He is a young boy of age fifteen and lives in a small town called Twilight Town. It was a world which was about to become separate from all others; his world was soon to be engulfed by darkness. It all happened

Chapter 6 - The Guardian of the Heart

Chapter 6 - The Guardian of the Heart
After about an hour of talking to Riku, who remained silent while listening, I asked him, “No offense, but, are you really blind, or just sensitive to the light?”

He paused before answering, “I-I was nearly blinded when I was purified, so now I am just sensitive. I hate it when people think that I am blind.”

“Sorry, just wanted to know.” I said.

“No, it’s fine, many people just immediately think I’m blind, very few actually try to find out.”

There was a long pause before I asked, “Where did this come from?” I picked up Oblivion and handed it to Riku. “I thought Sora had this.”

“I can’t really answer that.” He answered as he handed it back to me.

“Oh, well, thanks anyway.” I said. “Now I have to go to the Keyhole and find out what I have to do.” Riku nodded and decided to come along.

A short while later, we arrived at the fountain, and made the Traverse Town Keyhole appear. At first, nothing happened. I went closer to the Keyhole and held Oblivion up to it. Suddenly there was a large flash of light, and both Guard, and Opposite Armor appeared.

“You’ve got to be kidding me.” Riku chuckled, and he brought out his Keyblade, but as he said it, they combined into this huge monstrosity.

“You had to open your big mouth, didn’t you?” I said.

Then I heard that voice again, “Defeat the Guardians of Heart to unlock the final door.” It said.

So, Riku and I attacked. The Guardian was powerful. It had all of the Armor’s hands and legs swiping at us like a cyclone. Not to mention both main body parts were firing energy blasts at us. Riku was good, very good. He whacked each blast back like it was nothing. I on the other hand, was taking out the limbs. Believe me; it hurts when they hit you dead on. I was knocked back, and I was pissed off. I used Judgment on the arms and they exploded into health balls. Then I went for the legs as Riku was pummeling the torso sections. The legs were being difficult. I took swipe after swipe, but they kept dodging. Finally, I used Judgment on them too, except they exploded into munny. I quickly collected the spoils then joined Riku in attacking the torsos. One of the blasts hit him square in the chest, so I used a Hi-potion on him. We both attacked at the same time and destroyed the last of the Guardian.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment