Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Arrival

We follow a young boy, whose name is Deven. He is a young boy of age fifteen and lives in a small town called Twilight Town. It was a world which was about to become separate from all others; his world was soon to be engulfed by darkness. It all happened

Chapter 7 - Arrival

Chapter 7 - Arrival
The second the Guardian was destroyed, I heard that voice again, except this time, it seemed stronger, “The others, free the others.” It said this time.

“That right there, was weird.” said Riku.

“Tell me about it.” I replied. Just as the words escaped my lips, a fireball appeared in the sky, heading right towards us.

“Something tells me that we should run.” said Riku calmly.

I agreed, and we both ran like frightened little forest elves. We got out of the way just in time, before a gummi ship crashed right where we had been standing.

“That brings back some unpleasant memories” I recalled.

Riku and I went over to the ship to see if anyone was hurt. Just peering through the fogged up glass, I could make out three figures inside. One was short, like a mage or something, probably had feathers. Another, much taller, looked like he had a shield and long ears, plus buck teeth. The third figure looked human, kind of spiky hair and holding a- OH MY GOD! I opened up the cockpit and just as I had predicted, Sora, Donald, and Goofy were lying there unconscious, alive, but unconscious! The Keyblade Master had arrived.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment