Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Response

We follow a young boy, whose name is Deven. He is a young boy of age fifteen and lives in a small town called Twilight Town. It was a world which was about to become separate from all others; his world was soon to be engulfed by darkness. It all happened

Chapter 8 - Response

Chapter 8 - Response
Riku and I dragged the unconscious trio back to Cid’s shop. He got three beds ready for them. I could only imagine what happened to them. By the looks of it, they must have had a rough journey: their ship had scorch marks everywhere, their clothes had rips in them, and they had some wounds. Riku just said that they needed some rest, but Cid still bandaged their wounds and such. I used the munny I got from the Guardian and purchased a Warp-G for my ship. I was heading back to the Destiny Islands to get Kairi. I told her that I would tell her if he appeared, and I am a guy who keeps his word. Some good news is that my landing had improved; meaning that I did not fall unconscious this time. When I told Kairi what happened, I could tell she was overjoyed. She was so happy, that she fainted right there. I dragged her into the ship and we headed back to Traverse Town, but I have to say, using a Warp-G is awesome. On arrival, I did not crash at all!

“Luck.” I thought to myself. By that time, Kairi had come to. I led her to the room Sora was in. Riku was still sitting near him. Then it happened. Right as I brought Kairi into the room, Sora began to wake up, so did Donald and Goofy.

“What timing.” I said as Sora opened his eyes.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment