Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - The True Keyblade Master

We follow a young boy, whose name is Deven. He is a young boy of age fifteen and lives in a small town called Twilight Town. It was a world which was about to become separate from all others; his world was soon to be engulfed by darkness. It all happened

Chapter 9 - The True Keyblade Master

Chapter 9 - The True Keyblade Master
Even as I think about it now, I still shudder. It…It was not really Sora. A trick was all it was; a trap. When he opened his eyes, those were not his. It was really a Heartless, specifically, Anti-Sora. It leapt for Kairi, but I would not let another heart be taken. It seemed like the world was in slow motion. Riku instantly attacked the fake Donald and Goofy while I jumped in front of Kairi and plunged Oblivion into the Anti-Sora’s head. And like always, it disappeared into smoke.

“That was too close for comfort.” Riku said. I could tell that Kairi was heartbroken, but then it caught my eye. Right where the Heartless had been was the Oathkeeper chain that Kairi had given Sora. I handed it to her silently, and knew that he was in trouble. I took no hesitation in going straight for the Keyholes. The first one I went to was Wonderland. Just as I had expected, a new Guardian, two fused Trickmasters were waiting. I immediately attacked the head by jumping on to the table then leaping towards it. I then used a Ragnarok which apparently caused major damage. I could not believe how easy it was to defeat it. I then went forward to the Keyhole. I had to convince the doorknob to open his trap the hard way, I pried open his mouth and propped it open with a stick, and then Oblivion did its thing, making me one step closer to Kingdom Hearts.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment