Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - Things Get Difficult

We follow a young boy, whose name is Deven. He is a young boy of age fifteen and lives in a small town called Twilight Town. It was a world which was about to become separate from all others; his world was soon to be engulfed by darkness. It all happened

Chapter 11 - Things Get Difficult

Chapter 11 - Things Get Difficult
While on my way to the next Keyhole, I began thinking.

“I’ve re-sealed almost half of the Keyholes, so why hasn’t anything changed?” I also kept thinking about Oblivion, Sora, and what will happen after I re-seal the last Keyhole. I do not know why I did not think about it before, but I remembered that Leon, Cloud, Aerith, and Yuffie should have been at Hollow Bastion. Either they would have also helped, or… I re-directed my course for Hollow Bastion. Sadly, I could not just land outside of the fortress like last time, so I had to make my way through the Rising Falls. After I fell off of a platform, I was standing on the water. Holy crap! I am just like Christ! After the shock wore off, I tried jumping from platform to platform again, this time without falling off. Finally, I was in the entrance hall. I rushed up the stairs and into the library. It was completely deserted.

“This isn’t a good sign.” I said. It was not nearly the beginning of it. A whole battalion of Wizards and Defenders appeared, and I brought out Oblivion. This was going to be fun.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment